• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We should sell few then but what will happen with Saliba? Isn't he right footed?
No idea what Arteta is doing with Saliba. Wouldn't be surprised if a new signing means Holding and Chambers go, leaving Arteta with:
LCB: Gabriel/Mari
RCB: New signing/Luiz/Mustafi

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No idea what Arteta is doing with Saliba. Wouldn't be surprised if a new signing means Holding and Chambers go, leaving Arteta with:
Mikel seem want holding to stay Luiz Sokratis and Mustafi all going next season for free that'll leave much space so we could buy one

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Saliba is years away at this point considering what has happened and what we have failed to do for him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Worth remembering Luiz and Mustafi probably won’t be here next season as well. Although you’d think they’d wait and see how Mavropanos does before buying another defender.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Worth remembering Luiz and Mustafi probably won’t be here next season as well. Although you’d think they’d wait and see how Mavropanos does before buying another defender.
Mavro is seriously injured again unfortunately

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn’t we at least try Mari or Saliba before buying another CB? What exactly do we have to lose?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arteta must not like Saliba at all if we're going for a right-sided center back.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We are about to lose Mustafi, Luiz, Sokratis and you might think Chambers so it's not that crazy to sign one
True. If we go for starting-level, then I still wonder what the plan is with Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom