• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Money talks. Offer him 180k a week and a higher chance of starting for England and he will sign.

I can't see it happening though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Reminds so much of Alexis on what he can offer and it's exactly what we would need and Auba could finally play CF.

But pretty much no chance, he even signed a big new contract.

They almost went down and then trashed Liverpool 7:2 ffs, football is so short-lived, everything changes within moments.
If it wasn't for us, they'd be down and Grealish might be suiting up for us.

Yeah, Grealish just signed the Zaha contract. Good luck getting them to sell.

hasn't he got like an £80M release clause on him. And I think they'd take about £70M. Hes worth it IMO, would allow Aubameyang through the middle and put one of the best creators in the world in a squad that is dire for creativity for a position we have the least creativeness in (with Aubameyang at LW) in a position that is supposed to be a very creative position.

imagine

Leno
Bellerin - Upamecano - Gabriel - Tierney

Partey - Ndidi

Pepe - Grealish - Saka

Aubameyang

Grealish - £70M
Ndidi - £70M
Upamecano - £40M
Jonny Evans - £0
Ceballos - £22.5M
NET LOSS: £202.5M

Sell -
Torreira - £20M
Sokratis - £0
Mustafi - £0
Kolasinac - £10M
Luiz - £0
Özil - £0
Chambers - £15M
Holding - £12.5M
Mavropanos - £5M
Elneny - £10M
Xhaka - £30M
Lacazette - £40M
Willock - £15M
Nelson - £20M
NET PROFIT: £177.5M

Is that do-able in the next 1-2 summers. IMO its not that far fetched, get rid of all deadwood (who are running out of contract) and get world class stars, if the club were about it theyd do it in 1 summer. Would cost around £25M from the club, IMO thats very do-able

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'm not sure Szoboszlai is all that better than ESR tbh but the Coutinho ship has sailed and Aouar doesn't want to come here so we do need a player coming in. A more senior option makes more sense to me like Grealish or Maddison but they'll cost a bomb.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
From here now buying players is going to be less tricky given we can clearly see what positions need filling but I honestly can't see obvious targets we should be after.

That said one thing is certain is that we can trust the club to go after the right targets.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Can we take a punt on Isco? Seems unsettled at madrid, not sure how he'd fare in the English game but I've always thought he was super talented and could add some creativity to our team that we are sorely missing... At 28, he needs game time and hes getting none of it there

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can we take a punt on Isco? Seems unsettled at madrid, not sure how he'd fare in the English game but I've always thought he was super talented and could add some creativity to our team that we are sorely missing... At 28, he needs game time and hes getting none of it there

Yes, bloody please. Him and Partey plus one in midfield would be incredible.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He'd be an incredible asset. Madrid have too many similar players but Isco under Arteta could prove to be the solution to our creative troubles. Right age, perfect player profile and not a pace reliant player. Likely to not cost a bomb either and can pretty much fit into either CM or no.10. Doesn't stop our youngsters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom