• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Assuming Auba/Saka stay:

Aubameyang - Depay - Pepe
Saka - Xhaka - Partey
Tierney - Saliba - ???? - Cedric/Bellerin/AMN
Leno​

Looking decent, if Auba leaves I think we'll definitely sign a more creative LW. Depay link looks like dross but he'd fit in well, 32 assists in his 101 ligue 1 games for Lyon as well.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why we got Cedric when players like Arrons will definitely be available and cheap think the club want save money to improve other areas
I think Arteta sees Cedric as a reliable backup, it most likely means AMN is leaving next summer.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
formation-01-07-2020-12-49-25.png

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Assuming Auba/Saka stay:

Aubameyang - Depay - Pepe
Saka - Xhaka - Partey
Tierney - Saliba - ???? - Cedric/Bellerin/AMN
Leno​

Looking decent, if Auba leaves I think we'll definitely sign a more creative LW. Depay link looks like dross but he'd fit in well, 32 assists in his 101 ligue 1 games for Lyon as well.
wait why would Auba be on the left and Depay middle

also Auba staying seems really unlikely now, most of the big clubs see him as the cheap option to get who can be relied on for the next 2-3 years as they come out of the COVID crisis

HBL

Established Member
wait why would Auba be on the left and Depay middle

also Auba staying seems really unlikely now, most of the big clubs see him as the cheap option to get who can be relied on for the next 2-3 years as they come out of the COVID crisis
Because Auba has played on the left for 90% of his games with us & Depay has been playing as a CF for Lyon

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Depay is fit enough for a transfer maybe Chimy will be in a month or so... not too long between their injuries.

See some Valencia links now. Assume the Barca link now dead but sounded was a possibility before injury. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I've listened to Clive long enough now to say he wouldn't say that for no reason so there is 100% something there. That being said I imagine we'll only push for Aarons provided we secure a CM + CB first, and Bellerin is sold.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Artera xhaka will be starter i don't think Smith-Rowe will be starter next season but i think he'll be very good for our depth if we don't sign another midfielder Saka will mostly play in that role. Still very early to predict.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Even if we do sell Hector that alone won't be enough, if honest...

Arsenal are not the kind of team where we plug holes we ourselves open.

More like sell Bellerin and buy Depay and hope AMN bothers himself with playing right back.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This guy has improved immensely from his Manure days.
What I like about Memphis is his mentality. He wants to be as good as he possibly can be and those are the players who rise to the top.

However he is quite aware of his own brand and while we are a bigger club than Lyon, we’re also more embarrassing so I’m not sure he’d consider us.

HBL

Established Member
If Depay is fit enough for a transfer maybe Chimy will be in a month or so... not too long between their injuries.

See some Valencia links now. Assume the Barca link now dead but sounded was a possibility before injury. :lol:

Chimy is quality, presses like a nutter. Would be another good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom