• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Has Upamecano impressed you guys when you have seen him play, I have watched a few Leipzig games since the restart and he hasnt really stood out to me.
It might be due to a lack of fitness but he has looked pretty shaky to me.
I watched him in both games against Sp**s in CL he was very good.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Has Upamecano impressed you guys when you have seen him play, I have watched a few Leipzig games since the restart and he hasnt really stood out to me.
It might be due to a lack of fitness but he has looked pretty shaky to me.
Yeah I'm worried about Upa. Also Arsenal should be looking for left footed CB to pair up with Saliba.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin 25-30
Guendouzi 30-40
Torreira 25-30
Lacazette 30-40
Sokratis 5
Mustafi 5
Nenners 5-10

Just clearing that lot out would give us plenty to spend
Nobody is paying 30-40m for Laca

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm worried about Upa. Also Arsenal should be looking for left footed CB to pair up with Saliba.

Right-footed CB's can play at LCB, and vice versa, it's not unusual. And we have Mari anyway as a left-footed option.If you're a good passer, which Upamecano is, it's not a problem.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Upamecano, Partey, Grealish. ~£150m.

Can do it if we sell the likes of Guendouzi, Torreira and Lacazette somehow.

Nice team, but who are the back-up midfielders if we sell Guendouzi and Torreira?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nice team, but who are the back-up midfielders if we sell Guendouzi and Torreira?

Willock, AMN and if you maybe buy a cheaper CB than Upamecano like say Pinnock you could easily afford Szoboszlai if the fee is 24M spread over three years.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Got a feeling Cazorla will return on a free. We replace Ceballos with a better player at no extra cost.

Partey/Willock
Xhaka/Cazorla
Grealish/Özil

Not great depth but in our position it’s what we’ll have to cope with.

Trofton

Got a feeling Cazorla will return on a free. We replace Ceballos with a better player at no extra cost.

Partey/Willock
Xhaka/Cazorla
Grealish/Özil

Not great depth but in our position it’s what we’ll have to cope with.
Reckon Özil will play next year ?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Willock, AMN and if you maybe buy a cheaper CB than Upamecano like say Pinnock you could easily afford Szoboszlai if the fee is 24M spread over three years.

Still seems a bit risky. I'd keep Torreira if possible just for good cover and rotation, he's a very useful midfielder to have around. Szoboszlai would be great but he's an attacking midfielder, it's probably a case of either/or with him and Grealish. As for Willock and AMN, yeah, but they're not proper CM's.

You can't go a whole season with Partey and Xhaka as your only proper CM's. No other big club would have such little depth.

Trofton

Still seems a bit risky. I'd keep Torreira if possible just for good cover and rotation, he's a very useful midfielder to have around. Szoboszlai would be great but he's an attacking midfielder, it's probably a case of either/or with him and Grealish. As for Willock and AMN, yeah, but they're not proper CM's.

You can't go a whole season with Partey and Xhaka as your only proper CM's. No other big club would have such little depth.

We’re more than these players away from being a big club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom