• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s gonna be a brutal window, 4 seasons without CL football is not a blip, top players won’t want to join such a poorly run club.

Whilst the elite teams in the PL will sign your Sancho, Havertz, Thiago calibre players you’ll see Arsenal relying on dodgy links for yesterday’s guys like Coutinho or Willian.

The window that cements Arsenal as a mid table team? I think yes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s gonna be a brutal window, 4 seasons without CL football is not a blip, top players won’t want to join such a poorly run club.

Whilst the elite teams in the PL will sign your Sancho, Havertz, Thiago calibre players you’ll see Arsenal relying on dodgy links for yesterday’s guys like Coutinho or Willian.

The window that cements Arsenal as a mid table team? I think yes.

I think football proven if you got money no matter if you in CL or not you can sign anybody you want. We also mess uo big time signing players while being in CL. Could force us making smart signings specially if Arteta has final say

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Our CB situation is enough to make you weep.

Eight on the books, one (Mavropanos) farmed out on loan already, three (Chambers, Mari, Mustafi) who are rubbish and are out with long term injuries, three of the ones available (Luiz, Holding, Sokratis) are awful and the one left is 19.
I'd keep Chambers, Luiz, Saliba, and Mari. The rest can be sold.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No way Sokratis and Holding should be staying after this season even I'm expecting Luiz Saliba Chambers and Mari will be here next season the best scenario and available

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No way Sokratis and Holding should be staying after this season even I'm expecting Luiz Saliba Chambers and Mari will be here next season the best scenario and available
We aren’t selling Holding and Sokratis with current injuries.

Start the season with Luiz and Saliba and no back up? No chance.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sokratis and Holding won’t be here next season. Holding is probably loaned out to try and get his value up and Sokratis will be binned. We will have Saliba, Luiz, Mari, Mustafi, Chambers and probably Sarr as CB options. Luiz and Mustafi get let go next summer and we either sell both Holding and Mavropanos and bring another CB in or one of them is brought back.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Going into next season with Luiz, Holding, Sokratis and Saliba.

Absolute horror show.

PL strikers next season.

tenor.gif

They can’t wait till it starts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Next season Saliba and new signing /Mari will be partnership Luiz Mustafi Holding won't be part of it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How is this Matviyenko and why am I reading these out of nowhere rumours linking him to us.

We were linked to him in January. Doubt we sign him now. Just feels like Sarr is the most obvious option. He ticks most of the boxes (free and left footed).

Going into next season with Luiz, Holding, Sokratis and Saliba.

Absolute horror show.

When you look at our CB situation you just see how terrible job Raul has done. Surely he will be under huge pressure to deliver this window. Should be sacked after next season if it doesn't go well for him.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Also this Eduardo Hagn guy is a proper bellend. Basically seeks attention by wanting us to sign every player and then plays the usual "I'm not an ITK card".

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think CB is that bad. If Arteta wants to transition to four at the back long term and gets a midfield that can press and handle being pressed I think there’ll be some decent improvement.

You’d hope that there’s a workable situation out of the CBs that we have.

Mari has barely played for us so we don’t know how he’ll do yet, Saliba is very young but has been a starter in a top 5 league, Calum looked great before his injury and Mustafi has arguably been our best defender this year.

Luiz is probably acceptable in emergency situations and we could hopefully move on Holding and Sokratis.

I’ve felt for the defence at times because it’s been a shooting gallery with how invisible our midfield has been all year. Teams running through it for fun, if we can beef it up with some energy and a bit of creativity it’ll benefit the whole team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we want to play 4 at the back and I'm sure Arteta will want to play that next season then A good center back to partner either Mari or Saliba is important we saw Luiz can't play in 4 neither Holding and Mustafi they can't be trusted the only one had bit of success playing in 4 was Chambers and you can't trust him because he injury prone.

I think we'll make 4 signings CB 2 CM and wide forward the other signings depends if Laca Auba leave selling one of fullbacks kola hopefully gk if Leno Martinez left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom