• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1 year deal I think I said. But Chelsea are offering him a 2 year deal already, and he wants 3 years, so me wanting him for a 1 year deal is neither here or there.

You said two tbh, but yeah I’m not keen either although I guess he’s a bit of depth.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We need some more sauce long term than this. It does look like a group of bums when you lay it out like that.

But I guess it's either Coutinho or Willian, surely?

First 3 are fine for me, just want that extra attacker who’s got a bit about him. Willian doesn’t do it for me.

ArsenalFever

Grealish odds on.. maybe some inside knowledge.

I bumped the Tierney thread last year to post odds on him joining Arsenal and the response was...well.

Good odds on Arsenal to sign Grealish although i'd imagine would be expensive, if so, maybe some kind of installment package.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't agree, Coutinho cannot play centrally in 433... And I am not the only who thinks this. This guy called Kloop thinks the same.

The thing is despite what he’s said here Klopp played him in his 433 and gave him license to go forward. It wasn’t as defensively sound as his three workhorse midfield he prefers but it was explosive.

12 goals 8 assists in 19 appearances. Goal contribution every 70 mins, those are insane numbers. That was playing a mixture of LW and LCM with the majority from midfield.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Coutinho, Partey etc you know, does this guy want to continue finishing 8th?
Behave man!

Coutinho + Partey plus the Arteta project should equal a much better season than we’ve had this season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

First 3 are fine for me, just want that extra attacker who’s got a bit about him. Willian doesn’t do it for me.
If we keep Laca I don’t want another attacker tbh. Auba Laca and Pepe dominate the front three then you let Nelson, Nketiah and ESR battle for that fourth spot.

If you want even more quality then you sign someone who can play as the advanced midfielder or as a LW. *cough*Coutinho*cough*

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The thing is despite what he’s said here Klopp played him in his 433 and gave him license to go forward. It wasn’t as defensively sound as his three workhorse midfield he prefers but it was explosive.

12 goals 8 assists in 19 appearances. Goal contribution every 70 mins, those are insane numbers. That was playing a mixture of LW and LCM with the majority from midfield.

To be honest it does look like he was stat padding against rubbish:

6iYVb9R.png

X4cUSMP.png

But then you could argue that they were smashing those teams because of him though.

Similar pattern of his numbers for Bayern.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Josh Kroenke said be excited last year and the juices were flowing. I'm excited this summer. Partey time

Where's the liquor? Where the hoes at?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

To be honest it does look like he was stat padding against rubbish:

6iYVb9R.png

X4cUSMP.png

But then you could argue that they were smashing those teams because of him though.

Similar pattern of his numbers for Bayern.
Yeah true but you’re only as good as what’s in front of you right? It’s a legitimate argument I guess but one that seems a bit silly when you’ve finished 8th. Next season is all about putting the ‘rubbish’ teams to the sword.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Jack Grealish seems the anti-Arsenal transfer in that he is mid-twenties, expensive, English, has off the pitch issues and is relatively unproven.

60 million plus on Grealish would be the most surprising Arsenal signing that I've witnessed.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Lets target Edison Cavani on a 2 year contract. He will definitely help Martinelli, Nkwtiah and our other young strikers. Sell Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom