<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

1. Partey

68.3%
  2. Aouar

31.7%
  1. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

:lol: wise decision mate

2. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

And these people who work in a field where their employer has deemed them unnecessary I'm sure have found numerous job opportunities in the same said fields in the time of bounty and opportunity known as the global COVID pandemic

3. Whickham

Whickham Member

Please no more offensive players, we desperately need CM players to improve our midfield, with Özil being Frozen off and Guendouzi is likely to be sold, we are lacking players in that area. Imagine a team with having so many quick wingers but no creativity in midfield.

Hunta likes this.
  4. akhil

akhil Well-Known Member

How has his wealth increased during Covid??? Stock market? That's a massive bubble currently.

5. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

I want to give you some honest advice. Compassion is one of the greatest virtues a person can have. You’ll make more meaningful relationships in life and work if you put the judgement aside.

People all over the world are going to be struggling from this pandemic. Try to remember that every redundancy is a human being trying to get by and not someone to hand wave away as a lazy blight on society.

Ibadan, tcahill, SK Lation and 7 others like this.
  6. APierre

APierre You Wanna Come Out Here?

Never understood homeless people. Just get a house?

Jellon Lamb, Ibadan, tcahill and 17 others like this.
  7. Rex Banter

He owns 30 million square feet of real estate and is married to the heiress of the Waltons who own Walmart.

El Duderino likes this.
  8. akhil

akhil Well-Known Member

Again so it' based on Walmart's valuation then, real estate is taking a hit for the most part out here.
    We'll know in a couple years how all of this pans out.

Rex Banter likes this.
  9. Rex Banter

Interesting. Not going to pretend to know the ins and outs.

Read a study published by some admittedly very left wing think tanks which included his increased wealth.

10. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

It's funny that people/Fans Think that this only happens at Arsenal. We are just the only Club (yet) to made it transparent.

Sadly that's the reality, it's happen in Football too. Don't want to know how many have lost their Job due to Corona.

Gooner416 likes this.
  11. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

John Cross fuming.

Garrincha and yousif_arsenal like this.
  12. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Have you seen his lockdown transformation? New trendy shades, Toni and Guy haircut and designer stubble.

13. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

Short termism got us out of the Champions League and in the Europa only by a cup competition.

Mustafi
    Aubameyang
    Sokratis
    Özil

All with a year left.

Lacazette and Guendouzi with two years left.

We have an imbalanced squad and just signed Luiz, Soares and Mari.

So much to sort out, so little time.

Arson Finger and asukru like this.
  14. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Walmart earnings are in two weeks and I am extremely confident that they will post good numbers with further emergence of digital and groceries. They will show growth and the stock will add probably another couple billion dollars to the net worth of Waltons on that day.

Rex Banter likes this.
  15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

[​IMG]

Our transfer business this summer.

16. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan

Tough to read last few pages, actually really sad.

17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

I loved that Sunday morning growing up... my personal highlights include.

1. Oliver Holts alice band

[​IMG]

2. John Cross pitching up in a body warmer under a suit & Martin Samuel just a jumper... no top on the same ****ing show.

3. Martin Samuel clearly not getting home the night before.

Riou, American_Gooner and Hunta like this.
  18. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

This is one of the most unacceptable things I have ever seen.

19. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

20. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

I agree with this, surely we're not the only club to restructure during this process and frankly you can't expect our ownership to piggy up substantial liquidity to cover non-revenue generating activities that have been dried up because of C19. It's just not fiscally responsible business activity. I disagree with it as well from a moral and ethical perspective but the fact of the matter is the club is a business and is treated and ran as one. Like many other businesses, it's under a stranglehold due to the environment and is trimming redundancies. Sad but it is what it is.