• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
ESR bit the most interesting

It isn't an issue but I see ESR as more of a Ramsey style player? I feel like he doesn't have that incision we lack from a proper number 10. He's a great talent and adds a quality option especially with Europa league. But for me we still need that proper 10 figure.

Reactions: A_G

Goonger

ESR Should be with team next season even if we buy attacking midfielder he can add us more creativity

He'll get plenty games in the first part of the season with League Cup & Europa League as well. Hopefully he can get some mins in the league too. Then we can assess in January & see where both he & the club are at.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll get plenty games in the first part of the season with League Cup & Europa League as well. Hopefully he can get some mins in the league too. Then we can assess in January & see where both he & the club are at.
Yes i think in league too some games from the bench i hope he good player and can have same impact as Saka.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well we need overhaul in scouting staff we signed almost nobody in Italy Spain and Germany we signed average players and it was because of stat DNA.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Don't need scouts when you can watch YouTube compilations with funky beats instead

tenor.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I can't believe even Raul and Vinai are so stupid to think you don't need any scouting at all. Kia will run out of players to wedge in pretty quick. You can only hope we are eventually investing in more data and video analysis at least.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I can't believe even Raul and Vinai are so stupid to think you don't need any scouting at all. Kia will run out of players to wedge in pretty quick. You can only hope we are eventually investing in more data and video analysis at least.

Nobody is stupid enough to think that. But right now we don't need any scouts at all, especially with the dross they've brought us over the past few years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
yes that and we'll get new scouting staff but most clubs depending on Data and Video analysis these days because it's more simple and accurate.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know if it’s a good idea or not but our fans acting like they had some sort of attachment to our scouts is a bit annoying...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also what a point having a scout in Belgium and got us zero players from their golden generation or some good players comes from there like Koulibaly for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom