• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
When viewed through a footballing lens, the stuff around scouts is neither here nor there. I think it was Sven that said, and I'm paraphrasing here of course, that scouts don't really matter that much when it comes to finding good players. Due to how well integrated world football is, clubs know well in advance who the talents are. It's like with Mbappe for example, clubs knew he was going to be a superstar years before he actually broke out.

That obviously doesn't take away from the ****tiness of the club's behaviour.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
imagine getting upset we sacking scouts who found us Lucas Perez Mustafi Kolasinac. Get out of this club ffs.
Scouts got shafted by statDNA and poor recruitment structure within the club.

One was a panic buy, one was top of statDNA because he won a WC and the other strongarmed his way into farmers league team of the year once.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
But probably the best player he has on his books tbf. We're not signing him. People taking the piss to **** with Arsenal fans. The entire window will be like this I'm sure

That's the most reliable Arsenal Twittah account going, though. Rumour has it that Memes is closer to Raul than the half-eaten three-day-old salami and mustard sandwich that Raul ate is to his own bowels.

Fact.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If you go by Dank Memes, Iwobi would still be at Arsenal and Favre would be our manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca Guendouzi all will be allowed to leave if good bids comes in according to Matt Law. Bellerin too.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/04/football/1583343378_597512.html

Old link from March, but in an article like this it's trustworthy information from AS, as there's nothing in it for Madrid, and they have good sources in Brazil.

Both look like massive prospects, but Gabriel Veron looks like he could really become one of the games best players.

I wonder if these are the other options talked about? We were also linked strongly with Gelabert, though he might be renewing his deal with Madrid and going on loan.

Tbh a strategy of Coutinho short term with one of these players behind him would make sense.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Gabriel Veron is supposedly the next big thing. I'm sure the likes of Barcelona and Real are keeping tabs on him as well.
Absolutely, Barça is. While I'm not a big fan of Raúl "three fids a day" Sanllehí I think in the end, after his and Gazidis' incompetence with the Emery hire that set us back and after stumbling upon a manager with vision in Arteta, that the net gain might be positive thanks to involving us in the Brazilian market. These are the types of players 5 years ago we might not have even been in with a shout and now we are very proactive with them, and while Barça and Madrid will be well aware of Veron Madrid is overbooked with attacking talent in attack and Barça has the likes of Pedri, Fati, and Trincao so there is always the possibility that a talent like this sees going to Arsenal as a better route to the top.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Definitely I think KIAs and Raul solving his life at the expense of Arsenal. They won't be signing players who are not Kia's clients.

This is going to go very bad at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom