• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Who even needs a scouting network these days? Just fire up FM

FM's scouting network is crazy expansive nowadays. There probably are many clubs who do use it as a tool, the less prominent ones who can't afford scouting especially.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
FM's scouting network is crazy expansive nowadays. There probably are many clubs who do use it as a tool, the less prominent ones who can't afford scouting especially.

Pretty sure I remember Soljskaer saying he used it...

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Incase some miss this in the “Francis Cagigao Sacked” thread.

Hans Gilhaus? **** me, there's a blast from the past. He played for Aberdeen back before the Scottish Premier league was full of farmers. Didn't even know he was a scout for Arsenal.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What about the talents we did sign off scouting?
Fabregas, Van Persie, Bellerin, Martinelli... and a lot more I'm sure.
There's also those coming through the academy. Academy players will have been scouted at schools and such.

The thing is. Fabregas, Van Persie and Bellerin were so long ago. If we were regularly picking up talent and either selling or developing them I would feel away. However, I just don't see who we actually scout and bring in for a low fee.

One point is. Does it even matter if we scout them? We don't loan effectively. We don't build a squad and create pathways properly.

Jeff
Malen
Gnabry
Bennacer

That is about 150 million pounds worth of talent that we picked up for nothing. Look at what we did to them. Sold Bennacer and refused the option to buy. Emery took one look at Jeff and sold him. God knows why. Gnabry went to a pointless loan that didn't suit him, we then let him get tapped up and we lose him. Malen we let go and he goes onto succeed. No clause.

I don't know. The club is a mess and the only thing that makes sense to me is Arteta. The scouting havent brought in enough talent, the club hasn't made the right signings or sales, the communication is awful. I don't know how we recover for this.

Bloodbather

Established Member

AS recognizing that we are interested in Coutinho and trying to push us James whose career is following a similar path.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously need to start get few sales going Torreira Guendouzi Sokratis Holding Laca Mustafi all should be going.

I've watched Barrios play once and I was extremely impressed. Top-quality player.
Makes sense that we are looking at him. Very similar to Partey. Probably the second alternative.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1818322_Arsenal.jpg

Is this a title contending side next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom