• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Agree but that will recoup their outlay, I think he’ll keep his defenders and try and bed in Reece James, Tomori and Ampadu back from Leipzig (who bossed sp**s in the CL). What I’m saying is if that happens they’re not a shoe in for top 4. If we do what I hope we do, no reason why we can’t finish above them. And United? We’ll see what they’ll do in the summer, but in no way are they a shoe in either. Definitely.
There's a lot more ifs around us though, if we extend Aubameyang, if we loan Ceballos and then sign Gabriel, Buendia/Aouar, and Zakaria/Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sun Mark Irwin saying we targeting to spend 100m this summer with Gabriel and Partey being or prime targets but he said we'll need to make few sales

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hopefully they go for Laca.

Either way I have a good feeling about this summer just like the last.

And i think that's backed up with Auba signing a new 3 year deal. I'm not sure he would sign unless he had assurances on the club pushing forward in a big way.

Still pretty confident we will bring in Gabriel, Partey, Willian and a AM. I think the AM will either be Coutinho or a left field signing we dont expect like Pepe. Also think Ceballos will come back on loan. If we sign Coutinho on loan I think that means we couldn't get our main AM target and will look at the situation next summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn’t Lacazette suit them more than Milik?

Feel you need a workhorse striker like Tevez and Benzema to get the best out of Ronaldo. I think if they went Milik him and Ronaldo would look so isolated up front.

Yes but juve most of the time juve go to buy strikers from serie a because they more cheaper but couldn't rule out laca specially if he available for 30m

Malky

Established Member
The sun Mark Irwin saying we targeting to spend 100m this summer with Gabriel and Partey being or prime targets but he said we'll need to make few sales
Crazy how these ****s get paid money to write this stuff - at this stage any average fan could tell you its pretty clear our two main targets are Partey and Gabriel right now, also pretty obvious that we'll need to sell a few players (mainly defenders) this window.

Impact

Established Member
1818322_Arsenal.jpg

Is this a title contending side next year?

No but that team under Arteta would likely be more than the sum of its parts. We'd need Pépé to kick on some and Aouar to adapt quicker than is usual for a player new to the league but I think it could get top 4 and do well in the Europa League.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we can manage to sign Willian, Coutinho &/Partey, Gabriel thanks to Arteta he'll be a good manager & show his serious & wants to get us back up to the top.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How the heck is there no mentions about Holding and Kola to **** of as well ?
Atrocious players.

Also, Coutinho is NOT mentioned - if that's the full plan, with only Willian, it would be a 3/10 window.

Thankfully, the source isn't that good.

Willian = 1/10 window
Partey and Willian = 4/10 window
Willian, Gabriel and Partey = 6/10 window
Willian, Gabriel, Partey and Coutinho = 8/10 window

10/10 would be someone like Atal for RB and replacing Kola.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Willian = 1/10 window
Partey and Willian = 4/10 window
Willian, Gabriel and Partey = 6/10 window
Willian, Gabriel, Partey and Coutinho = 8/10 window

10/10 would be someone like Atal for RB and replacing Kola.

More critical, personally.
I just cannot bear the thought of only getting Willian for the attacking part.
We will improve as a whole, no doubt, but you'll still have your odd game where defense and offense are two different teams.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
More critical, personally.
I just cannot bear the thought of only getting Willian for the attacking part.
We will improve as a whole, no doubt, but you'll still have your odd game where defense and offense are two different teams.

Yeah if we don't sign an attacking midfielder who can create and operate in between lines it's a failure of a window. #1 need. Lacazette as our de-facto #10 as Dani pointed out in an interview with El País the other day does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom