• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Thankfully we have some good value in few players we got like Martinez Niles because we getting fk all from Holding Chambers Sokratis and even Guendouzi.

hopefully we end up getting 60M fron Niles Martinez and Guendouzi (if we lucky someone from france bidding 15-20M euros)

So far in this window we’ve only had a £15m bid for Niles. Interest in Martinez seems to be at £10m. No one’s showed any interest in Guendouzi, he’s been offered in swap deals multiple times and they were all rejected. We’ve had no offers for the likes of Sokratis, Mustafi, Kolasinac or Chambers either, only some interest.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So far in this window we’ve only had a £15m bid for Niles. Interest in Martinez seems to be at £10m. No one’s showed any interest in Guendouzi, he’s been offered in swap deals multiple times and they were all rejected. We’ve had no offers for the likes of Sokratis, Mustafi, Kolasinac or Chambers either, only some interest.

Wolves are going to go back in for AMM at around £20M no doubt. Can see Martinez eventually going for £15M. Torreira is said to be going for an overall fee of £23M to Fiorentina. Kolasinac will go to Roma for a small fee i think.

Guendouzi is the only problem sale in the squad but I reckon PSG could go in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
still there 5 weeks but lets first get the max from Martinez and Niles first to get 1 or 2 midfielders in.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That Torreira rumour was a loan deal with no obligation to buy. We’d be foolish to agree.

Pretty sure it was a loan deal with permanent transfer at the end of it.

If we sell AMN, Martinez and Torreira within the next week or so we can get Partey. After that sell as many players as you can who arent needed and raise funds for Aouar.

Aouar isn't able to play for at least 4 weeks anyway due to quarantine and isolation rules. So it helps us out a lot.

Expect one midfielder soon and another one closer to the end of the window I think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That Torreira rumour was a loan deal with no obligation to buy. We’d be foolish to agree.
yes forget about Torreira another guy we seem getting 15-20M from him i dont think the loan with obbligation to buy was correct his agent say no official bid came in yet but there alot of requests.

Manberg

Predator
I think buying clubs are waiting on each other to make moves and add life to the transfer market. Consequence is that it will leave us late to be able to sell players for the prices we need and others could lure our transfer targets such as Partey. It’s also beneficial to get players in early so they have time to train and prepare rather than wait four games into the season. There’s also the possibility of a two week quarantine for players coming in.

roz

Fake News Merchant
:lol:

Doesn't make any sense to do that though does it?
Doesn’t have to. Its Arsenal.
Wolves are going to go back in for AMM at around £20M no doubt. Can see Martinez eventually going for £15M. Torreira is said to be going for an overall fee of £23M to Fiorentina. Kolasinac will go to Roma for a small fee i think.

Guendouzi is the only problem sale in the squad but I reckon PSG could go in.
Do you believe every rumour you read?
Christ skysports news was made for guys like you, probably the equivalent of the world cup final.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I mean I'm just going off reliable reports but you can be like that if you wish :)
giphy.gif

Manberg

Predator
Orny reporting Wolves bids? Not reliable nah? Such a strange dude

That’s the only offer we got this window. The rest were rumours showing some interest. We’ve yet to receive an offer for any player other than £15m for AMN.
We are likely to get more offers within the next month. Just saying nothing’s happened yet.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That’s the only offer we got this window. The rest were rumours showing some interest. We’ve yet to receive an offer for any player other than £15m for AMN.
We are likely to get more offers within the next month. Just saying nothing’s happened yet.

Didn't La Stampa and one Uruguayan source report the Torreira bid?

Martinez said he has 10 clubs after him, these sort of deals can happen next week.

Manberg

Predator
Let's wait and see then. Can't wait till the end of this window when youre still putting some sort of negative spin on something.

I’m positive just stating the facts. I want sales done and I want to get Partey. I’d prefer it to be done as soon as possible rather than wait until the middle of October to see him play.

I’m hopeful of big transfer activity within the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom