• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Both Gabriel and Mari's fees are very reasonable. The money spent on them gets you an average at best midfielder and then we're stuck with CB's who can't play ball apart from Luiz.

Again, my man Gdeep talking nonsense but waters wet.

It's pretty odd as he loves Arteta (don't we all?), and Arteta clearly wants left-footed CB's at the club (which makes sense).

One would think Gdeep want to see Mustafi & Sokratis on the stands rather than the bench. At least we don't yet know if Mari has a little Mustafi inside.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pushing 30M for 1 season.

And this, love to see it.

NINTCHDBPICT000599633508.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola on loan
Holding on loan
Torreira on loan

Total cost: 15m. So last hope of sales are from Chambers Guendouzi otherwise we won't getting too mufh money to help us buying 2-3 midfielders

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Kola on loan
Holding on loan
Torreira on loan

Total cost: 15m. So last hope of sales are from Chambers Guendouzi otherwise we won't getting too mufh money to help us buying 2-3 midfielders

I think if we manage to bring in £20-30m and lower the wage bill it should be enough for Partey. Then we will still try for Ceballos on loan and that will be it. They’ll probably keep Elneny for rotation in cup games.

Manberg

Predator
Less than 10m at the moment but he very likely going on loan or staying depends on if we signing creative midfielder

ESR is surplus to requirements at the moment but he’s one of those who has the potential to blow up like Gnabry. I would’ve thought it be over £20m after his season for Huddersfield.

I can’t see much point in loaning him out. He is ready for a rotation role to be used in cup games and he must be on very low wages compared to the squad.

GDeep™

League is very weak
ESR is surplus to requirements at the moment but he’s one of those who has the potential to blow up like Gnabry. I would’ve thought it be over £20m after his season for Huddersfield.

I can’t see much point in loaning him out. He is ready for a rotation role to be used in cup games and he must be on very low wages compared to the squad.
How can a young player be surplus to requirements? They are part of future planning.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I think it'll be mistake selling him that quick if we selling a youngsters who surplus to requirements it's Nelson.

Manberg

Predator
I think it'll be mistake selling him that quick if we selling a youngsters who surplus to requirements it's Nelson.

Yeah I don’t want to either was just curious about the fee he might get.

We need Partey and I’m looking for any value in our assets, a bit desperate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom