• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought i was meant to be the negative one during summer windows? You guys are stealing my gig.

Anyway, not much is happening anywhere, all Covid related.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You’re getting annoying with this. Stick with the comedy and leave the football to the big boys.

What you on about? Look at Elneny and Mustafi, prime examples of not feeling the effects until years later.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What you on about? Look at Elneny and Mustafi, prime examples of not feeling the effects until years later.
We would’ve finished top 4 had we spent the money better last summer. Should’ve finished top 4 last season too.

Mustafi has played well for Arteta.

Ivan made mistakes but Raul added on to them too, mistake after mistake, you don’t want to recognise that though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We would’ve finished top 4 had we spent the money better last summer. Should’ve finished top 4 last season too.

Ivan made mistakes but Raul added on to them too, mistake after mistake, you don’t want to recognise that though.

I'm not getting into that. We said we'd stop fighting over this didn't we?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

But Ivan is the main reason we don't have much assets and were forced to sell our most valuable ones for a minimal fee due to the short length of their contracts which he didn't sort out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom