• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Seems like we’re parsing out players as whether we make the CL or we don’t.

GDeep™

League is very weak
According to you, Arsène was the only reason we were relevant as a club...so should we be signing anything other than average players, since we are an average club pre and post Big Wengz ;)

We haven't signed Lallana yet, so I won't judge it until it happens, I don't think it will though...I like the focus on what's good at the club...Leno, Saliba, Lucas, Pepe and Gabby are all signings I like post Arsène, plus we have a exciting group of players from the academy in the team too, plus I completely back Arteta...it's not all bad, G.

Getting fed up of you waffling on all the time like I’m some emo or something. I’m one of the more optimistic and glass half full guys on here.

D

Dial Square 1886

According to you, Arsène was the only reason we were relevant as a club...so should we be signing anything other than average players, since we are an average club pre and post Big Wengz ;)

We haven't signed Lallana yet, so I won't judge it until it happens, I don't think it will though...I like the focus on what's good at the club...Leno, Saliba, Lucas, Pepe and Gabby are all signings I like post Arsène, plus we have a exciting group of players from the academy in the team too, plus I completely back Arteta...it's not all bad, G.

Not sure how you can include Pepe in that list.

Ridiculous use of limited funds, considering the glaring holes in the team and number of young wide players we had coming through.

He has time to come good to some degree, but one wasted season already, which is not nothing when considering a players cost/value to club.

ArsenalFever

Not sure how you can include Pepe in that list.

Ridiculous use of limited funds, considering the glaring holes in the team and number of young wide players we had coming through.

He has time to come good to some degree, but one wasted season already, which is not nothing when considering a players cost/value to club.
We was in desperate need of a winger and even more so after Iwobi left, many names were being mentioned and I don't think too many could of expected us to bring in Pepe, but we did, and at the time it seemed a good deal, he's still a pretty raw player for he's age and he's having a lengthy adaptive period, but he's quality is there to see, I still think we need another winger, a more natural left sided winger to be precise.
As for young players coming through, the fact is, we needed quality and a degree of experience to go with it.

I have to say though, our club could pursue more "appropriate" targets, but i guess that's just a matter of perception.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you approach transfer windows with unquestioning joy for each rumour I promise it's the best way to be

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been on a spiritual journey recently, within, maybe even found god - which I’m exploring further. This all has seriously killed my interest in following Arsenal, seems meaningless.

It’s been fun, I hope we have a great summer of transfers and the club will bring you guys whatever you’re looking for, from me its god bless and goodbye.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Been on a spiritual journey recently, within, maybe even found god - which I’m exploring further. This all has seriously killed my interest in following Arsenal, seems meaningless.

It’s been fun, I hope we have a great summer of transfers and the club will bring you guys whatever you’re looking for, from me its god bless and goodbye.

Sydney-Gooner

ddTiJoOJqm7rKcdAHCzn2yhKOx2W6y6TaVTZNhlblc8Usp2zMsAfwGAhbzpw6kWjRdISyRh5u2ISfFENJDbKwZyDzVQvbbvkK5dfeVn9z3Q=w200-h216

The first of many checkouts.

Gunner-Union

we have saliba coming in, would we be happy with getting rid of laca,Özil and mustafi and getting grealish and another cm like sangare or partey and thats it?
we just seem to need so much work in so many positions

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
we have saliba coming in, would we be happy with getting rid of laca,Özil and mustafi and getting grealish and another cm like sangare or partey and thats it?
we just seem to need so much work in so many positions
Need these guys to be managed by Kia so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom