• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Going in circles with you. Again.

None of those guys you mentioned have gone anyways? You just spoke of having a bloated squad. Signing back up players to back up players is stoopid.

No point in talking until the next two weeks are over, then we can come back here and digress.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah you literally don’t have to register anyone under the age of 21 I think which frees up extra spaces for the surplus players if they stay.

But the fact remains even without under 21's we've got 19 non homegrown players on the books. Its completely relevant having someone here on 100k a week and them not being registered for the squad. Its counter productive and wont happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But the fact remains even without under 21's we've got 19 non homegrown players on the books. Its completely relevant having someone here on 100k a week and them not being registered for the squad. Its counter productive and wont happen.

Yeah the club is going to move one or two on of course but I highly doubt they’re up at night worried about whether they’ll have to many non HG players.

If it gets to the point where they can’t sell they’ll just take one of the hundreds of sh*tty loan offers we’ve had.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
920-FB02-C-39-E9-412-F-93-ED-38-A1-DA8-E4-C4-F.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah the club is going to move one or two on of course but I highly doubt they’re up at night worried about whether they’ll have to many non HG players.

If it gets to the point where they can’t sell they’ll just take one of the hundreds of sh*tty loan offers we’ve had.

Yeah I mean its probably true but then in that instance it doens't make sense as to why we're waiting so long to get deals done.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Me being rational -> we're waiting for Lyon to blink, get Auaor a bit cheaper and force through a deal for Partey using the buyout clause. At this point the club have to be looking at the fact the players wont be playing until after the international break anyway so might as well see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom