• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What will you say if we sign no one, or second rate dross I wonder?

“Obviously Kroenke tried to get us Partey, you idiot”

Only reason we won't sign any players is if all the deals out of the club fall through and we have a squad that's too bloated to sign more players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really need to be getting some breakthrough news by next week imo.

Not expecting any new players to be available for the Sheffield Utd game but it’d be good to have some time before the international break for them to get some training sessions in.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
The most frustrating part about this thread is how everyone thinks they're the expert. Everyone thinks they know the real situation at Arsenal, and everyone else is misinformed.

Here's the real deal: We are all nobodies here. Things go on behind closed doors every day, things change often, and it doesn't leak to us on purpose. No one here knows the full picture on our finances, our transfer strategy, or what we want to do, so maybe it's time we all stop pretending like I am the only one who does, yea?

We're all here for the same club, gents. Let's just act like it. Everything else is tiring.

Signed,
Someone who tries to get transfer rumours from this thread but has to read the same **** from the same people every day.
@Upper Echelon FC, you lot gonna take this?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What have they neglected exactly? Allowing us to spend what we want, allowing us to have a wage bill of what we want. They could've done better with recruitment on the board, but it was always going to take a while as they are not football people. Now we can see a successful structure starting to be put in place with Josh playing a big part in that.

Neglected how we're run? Performances on and off the pitch?

What about our terrible commercial record after we got out of some of the deals we had to make to build the stadium?

Promoting an executive that got scammed by a chinese con-woman?

Not being more hands on with your greatest manager ever, despite it being clear he needed to either be reigned in or let go off? The clear lack of a succession plan for Arsène Wenger, who had been embattled for many a year due to poor perfomances on and off the pitch and as the atmosphere got more toxic year after year?

There are so many things a diligent owner would want to be privy to and have oversight of.

You keep zeroing in on the fact that they let us spend money as if that's the only point to be made here for good ownership. It's not.

As a business owner surely you understand that you can't just give money away to people you think are qualified without checking up on what they're doing with said money?

If you're not sure if the "great" job they're telling you they've been doing is good or not, you seek out other business owners to get their insight so you can weight in and make sure you're not getting a poor return on your trust and investment.

There's so many little things that the Kroenke's should have been doing here that it amounts to poor ownership and no amount of a free reign on what we can do with our transfer budget erases that.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anyways, I'm moving on from this, clear that we have different opinions on this and I don't want to start picking fights.

Any news?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Get's tiring hearing Wenger still getting attacked on here, years after he's gone.

I'm not saying he never made any mistakes or couldn't have done some things better with hindsight. But he's either our greatest manager ever or a close second after Herbert Chapman, depending on your opinions. He deserves more respect that a lot of people want to give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom