<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

1. Partey

68.5%
  2. Aouar

31.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Difference being a large portion of this forum agree with me when it comes to Bellerin. Hence why he was one of most mentioned players in the overrated players thread. You only have to check last season Bellerin thread to see there are large amount of posters who dont think hes good enough.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

when you have no journalists who cover your club like Liverpool chelsea even f**king everton then you don't know what we are going to do we rely more on the media from France Germany Italy when we link with players from these players.

3. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

It's not hate, it just recognising a player isnt up to the required level similar to Jenko, Santos and Traore.

Plus Bellerin athough his inept positional awareness is extremely frustrating he isnt as frustrating and Diaby to watch. Whilst majority of fans overlook/ deluded themselves over Bellerin poor play because they like his fashion or social media content. Diaby fans deluded themselves because he was a tall skinny black frnech man and were desperate to have another Vieira.

4. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

5. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Guess he is a free Lucas replacement on lower wages. Makes sense.

6. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Ornstein is live right now

7. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

What have i missed?

8. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

For how long have you been away?

9. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

24 hours mate getting to business end of the window now!!

10. Wiltord's left boot

Wiltord's left boot Well-Known Member

Are we trying for both or just one?

11. HairSprayGooners

Both. Whether it happens or not is a different story.

11 days left.

12. daron christie

daron christie Active Member

I feel sorry for these two having to clear up years of transfer mess and failed projects before they can get what they want

Dj_sds - likes this.
  13. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

I meant you

14. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

My expectations for the summer were pretty low as we have quite a 'anchors' weighing us down, thankfully we will be rid of them next summer. In the short term it is very frustrating and I am sure they are doing the best they can.

15. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

Atletico is preparing a bid for Torreira as we speak

16. AD1998

AD1998 Member

No problem with keeping Mo. Not on massive wages, I don't think. Decent squad player. You could put him in and be confident he'll do the tactical job asked and won't lose it for you. Also won't win it for you, but could do worse than having him as a 4th CM.

Token Yank and Sebastes like this.
  17. Manberg

Manberg Predator

This bright idea came to me today; would anyone consider swapping Pepe for Aouar?
    Is that a viable option?

18. HairSprayGooners

No.

Still paying for Pepe for starters. And he can still come good, he's such a talented footballer. Wouldnt want to just give up on him. Created the first goal today. Can cause absolute mayhem.

19. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Payments can keep going on after we make the swap. We'd be getting Aouar without paying anything.

Are you saying no because you think Pepe's invaluable to the team? In my opinion, he could turn out be a great player but we can replace him without buying anyone. Willian, Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, AMN, Smith Rowe... all could play his role.

It would come down to whether Lyon would accept, which depends on whether they need a winger.

20. HairSprayGooners

I'm saying no because he is 25 years old and could quite easily become our star player over the next few years. According to Auba he is Arteta's favourite player in training. Everyone realises how talented the guy is.

We shouldn't need to get rid of our most talented player to replace him with another talented player.

Artisan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.