• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Noooooo wayy, this gotta be bullshit.. I just got a message from my app "fotmob" which I am using for livetickers and stuff, that a Sport1 journalist says AMN to Manchester United is 80% done.

That's surely gotta be bullshit, not seen anything about that at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why would they sign AMN. They need a left-back. They have AWB and Bradley Williams at RB, and Dalot.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
The same reason why we use AMN on the left and are thinking he'll be our backup left back...

I'd be fine using AMN as a back-up LB for a season until we can buy an actual back-up LB next summer, but if you've been watching him there you'd know it's hardly his best position. It's a stop-gap. Why on earth would Utd pay money to have him as a LB when they could just buy an actual LB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd be fine using AMN as a back-up LB for a season until we can buy an actual back-up LB next summer, but if you've been watching him there you'd know it's hardly his best position. It's a stop-gap. Why on earth would Utd pay money to have him as a LB when they could just buy an actual LB.

Why wouldn't you just sell AMN while his stock is high and buy a left back now?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Why wouldn't you just sell AMN while his stock is high and buy a left back now?

If they have a target lined up already for a very reasonable price then fine, but otherwise you'd want to use any AMN money for the midfield targets.

Listen to get 20m+ for any academy product is a huge success, so in that respect i'm not against it, I just don't see how it makes sporting sense for us and it especially doesn't make sporting sense for Utd. AMN can't attack for sh*t down the left, he's the last player they need.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If they have a target lined up already for a very reasonable price then fine, but otherwise you'd want to use any AMN money for the midfield targets.

Listen to get 20m+ for any academy product is a huge success, so in that respect i'm not against it, I just don't see how it makes sporting sense for us and it especially doesn't make sporting sense for Utd. AMN can't attack for sh*t down the left, he's the last player they need.

Of course, especially with Kola also leaving. I'm just saying £40-45M for the pair of them would be too good to turn down. Buy a backup left back, maybe a youngster with good potential and you're set.

Wish list stuff but I'd have Alaba here.

Breezy

I gather he's actually a RB, he's just been filling in at LB.

Utd need a really attacking LB to compliment AWB's defensiveness on the other side. The Telles rumour makes sense. This rumour makes no sense.

I gather he’s primarily a LB despite being right footed. Not that I give a feck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom