• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
any other options apart from Soumare?

Sometimes the best option, is to appreciate what you already have...

New-Arsenal-signing-Mohamed-Elneny.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey backup will be someone we never been linked with this summer could be Soumare but that'll cost us around 40m too we could do a swap deal with Lille and send them Guendouzi we could still end up paying Partey release clause you never know

It'll be neither Diawara or Jorginho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes the best option, is to appreciate what you already have...

New-Arsenal-signing-Mohamed-Elneny.jpg
Yeah but we still short in midfield we currently have 4 midfield we Ceballos or xhaka injury away from a disaster we signing 2 midfielders anything less is unacceptable

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Fully expecting only Aouar at this point and no Partey backup, unless we wait three months and trigger his clause towards the January window, which is a long strech if we're being completely honest...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Dave Seager back at it on Twitter. Saying Aouar and Partey both coming.

So I’d never heard of him before, but I think like a year or so ago he tweeted an account I rate that Arsenal are ‘speaking to Carrassco’s agents’ and literally about 4 days later all the news breaks were after him and from what I recall people were dead set on the fact he was joining, so I thought it was weird how Dave mentioned it and the story broke later but absolutely no one else mentioned Carrassco before him.

However since then I’m fairly sure he’s been caught being a fraud, although he’s just a middle aged man who has a season ticket and doesn’t come across as some weirdo. Might know something might not.

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Fully expecting only Aouar at this point and no Partey backup, unless we wait three months and trigger his clause towards the January window, which is a long strech if we're being completely honest...

I'd really like to get one over Atletico.
Edu needs to earn his big **** status just like Raul, trigger the clause at the last possible point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom