• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd actually feel sincerely betrayed by the club there, not by Arteta or the other people working beside him, of course, but the management, the owners ? - sold him a big bunch of lies
By edu Vinai and Huss it's thier responsibility to get players sold and bought we all know we had big squad and need to sell to make space we failed to do that

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
At least Özil, Mustafi, and Sokratis are into the last year of their contracts.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people blaming Edu? This has been running like this ever since I can remember.

Mari, Cedric, Willian etc collected trash.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lesson here is if we can’t get Aouar and Partey I’d rather sign no one.

Liverpool showed how getting your targets is better than going down the list and settling on Lucas Pérez-esque mediocrity.

They were willing to wait for Alisson, Van Dijk and Keita and are currently waiting for MBappe. Save the money for 2021 when a lot of the deadwood’s contracts expire rather than adding more of it now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool showed how getting your targets is better than going down the list and settling on Lucas Pérez-esque mediocrity.

They were willing to wait for Alisson, Van Dijk and Keita and are currently waiting for MBappe. Save the money for 2021 when a lot of the deadwood’s contracts expire rather than adding more of it now.
Yes would do exactly the same. Just play with what you got even 80% if them are God awful

Manberg

Predator

But we did add more deadwood. Cedric and Mari come to mind. 4 year contracts.

Gunners1616

Midfield options last season when we finished 8th: Xhaka/Ceballos/Torreira/Guendouzi/Özil/Willock

Midfield today:
Xhaka/Ceballos/Elneny/Willock

Panic buys incoming...

231-e1472320797991.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Remember I was asking why are we signing Cedric and Mari if there is no space or money? Collecting trash.

Was spending 30m on a CB for the future a good use of money considering the state of the squad? (Saliba)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There's just no way they only identified 2 players that could improve this tragic midfield. Time to go for the plan b that was mentioned a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom