• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Still hoping we get Soumaré from Lille by Monday night...

Should be getting Lemar on loan to help ourselves (and also Torreira).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's go all in for the Europa league.
Our squad can not get top four.

Last edited:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can't wait for Artetahoof tomorrow against sheffield at home.

Can't wait for lacazette to miss his dinner, can't wait for the midfield to be none-existent so auba wont get no service

cant wait for pepe to fall over his own feet.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Can't wait for Artetahoof tomorrow against sheffield at home.

Can't wait for lacazette to miss his dinner, can't wait for the midfield to be none-existent so auba wont get no service

cant wait for pepe to fall over his own feet.

Cant wait for you to leave this forum. Are you bipolar by any chance? You seem to be manic and not in a good way. Go to a shrink, dude.

WiscoGooner8

I really hope when ESR comes back we at least play him and Willock. Elneny and Xhaka is relegation fodder and also boring on top of that. Really feel bad for Auba and Arteta. At least Arteta will have the big clubs after him to save his career.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I don't get what's going on with Sokratis btw. According to the latest reports a while back we acquiesced to his demand to let him go on a free and the useless **** still hasn't managed to find himself a club. Guy's taking the piss.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Yeah I'm sure that will be really effective during covid

tenor.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Emi buendia and Soumare will fix this catastrophe, get it done Edu....
Lille is very well run club, and they would have made CL last season if it wasnt for covid and will probably make it this season. There is no way they will sell their star player a day before the window ends. If we wanted him we would have gone in for him much earlier and he would cost similar to what auoar would

Ind0Gunnerz

We are lucky that Auba has signed his contract early in the transfer window. Otherwise, he should have concerns on where the club is heading. Hopefully we still can get somebody in that isnt just a stop gap by tomorrow

If no transfer untul tomorrow, arteta deserves a f**king statue if he can get top 4 with this dross inbalanced swuad.

gunnergoa

Their is a saying in finance which applys to Arsenal "we have miss manged our Assests". Name me one player from the squad that we can sell on for profit.......Our recruitment over the past decade has been ****e...I will rather stick with Xakha and elnenny instead of going for aJorginho

Iceman10

Established Member
Regarding putting all eggs in one basket, I don’t mind identifying a target way ahead of all other options, but that should really be secret behind closed doors. The problem here is it has been all too transparent for Aouar with no smokescreens, and that’s where the problem is if you don’t want to just put the money down and snap up the player in a no-nonsense manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom