• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Thiago Silva is still world class, as I said when we were linked... Would walk into most teams in world football. If there is even the slightest chance we can sign him on a 2 year deal we should do it. I expect he'll probably end up getting a new contract at PSG anyway if they win the CL but I can dream.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The interest in Sanson is very high from Arsenal according to these guys and they predict there will be developments in next few days.

Don't know if they really reliable

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Haven't seen him play but strikes me as a Newcastle type French signing.

If the agent is a super agent then likely our names being used.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thier fans saying 40m plus Torreira or Guendouzi :lol:. Well at least from that fee they rate Sanson highly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Tough one, not pretending to know a lot about him, but I guess there is some validity in questioning this transfer at his age when there's not been much buzz about him ever before.

It's particularly tough because it is the position of most importance and we need to get that one 100% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom