• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today Torreira seem not involved pretty sure his move getting close. Still disappointed Holding Elneny are still here we have to get rid quick bellerin kola Guendouzi too can't depend waiting until last week to make moves

Today Torreira seem not involved pretty sure his move getting close. Still disappointed Holding Elneny are still here we have to get rid quick bellerin kola Guendouzi too can't depend waiting until last week to make moves

Are you pissed we didnt get rid of AMN, the man of the match against Liverpool, local Arsenal boy through and through and now English international?

Manberg

Predator
Clubs are going to wait until nearer the end of the transfer window to buy the bulk of our players that we’re trying to sell. It will be after they conclude their other activity and become a bit desperate. Also, they will want us to keep paying the high wages as much as possible.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Willian signed because of depth we not have much quality in width areas also add bit of creativity.
I'm thinking more along the lines of convenience than any of the aforementioned. Arsenal have never been proactive in a transfer window, all of our activity usually revolves around convenience and circumstance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm thinking more along the lines of convenience than any of the aforementioned. Arsenal have never been proactive in a transfer window, all of our activity usually revolves around convenience and circumstance.
Think with current era we'll see bit more ruthless from edu and Artera hopefully they not prove me wrong

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Average players on inflated wages are hard to sell.

I think a lot of people are going to be shocked at how little money we make off the likes of Sokratis, Kolasinac, Elneny, Chambers etc. That's if we do manage to move them on.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Average players on inflated wages are hard to sell.

I think a lot of people are going to be shocked at how little money we make off the likes of Sokratis, Kolasinac, Elneny, Chambers etc. That's if we do manage to move them on.

I don't expect Sokratis to sell for more than 6 mil. Kolasinac I expect 15 mil. I don't expect Elneny to be sold, but if he was, less than 6 mil. Chambers... eh I dont know or care.

What do you think people are expecting and what do you think will happen?

benjamin86

Established Member
I don't expect Sokratis to sell for more than 6 mil. Kolasinac I expect 15 mil. I don't expect Elneny to be sold, but if he was, less than 6 mil. Chambers... eh I dont know or care.

January the rumour was we'd get 12m for Elneny but that's pre covid. :(

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

You're expecting 15m for Kolasinac ?? Wish I had the same confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom