• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Kola was supposed to go to Leverkusen for 10m 2 days ago and kicker Bild who considered reliable in German media report it and even this gone quite and he training with first team yesterday. Wtf going on
It could very well be Arteta realised no one is coming. So he keeps what he has rather than lose more players

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is from very reliable channel and journalist in France say Aouar told Lyon board he staying despite Arsenal pushing for transfer
Yep as I said yesterday he pulled out after thinking through and saw how the club moved. This was a golden opportunity we had to be really quick

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

This is from very reliable channel and journalist in France say Aouar told Lyon board he staying despite Arsenal pushing for transfer

Really advice anyone that's still holding on to this, to cut loose. It's just depressing you further, you need to stop being naive at some point, serves you well for your entire life.

Won't serve you good, if you keep searching for that one messiah on twitter that tells you there's hope. You know it's wrong

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
this has to be the most spot-on tweet I have ever read about Arsenal

Yeah there's a lot of truth there. The whole 'A + P' thing got way out of hand, it was like a cult ffs. I mean I was sort of away from Arsenal in the spring and then when I came back all I could see was people talking about Partey as the one solution to all our problems, and it felt so random to me.

But really most fans know that A + P aren't the only players out there, but they become symbols for a fix-all panacea. Fans pour all their frustrations and hopes into select individuals, maybe it's just human nature to do that.

On the other hand players develop over seasons. Not so long ago Kylian Mbappe started a season at Monaco as a kid unknown outside French youth football, he ended the season as the next great player in world football - Pele's heir.

In our case we all want the same thing, we want the next great Arsenal midfielder. We just don't know who it is. Maybe it's a guy unknown now who's about to have a great season somewhere, and next summer we'll all be calling hoarsely for his signature.

remains

Our owners really won’t put a penny in will they. So frustrating. I’d rather we didn’t panic and sign dross, if we’re stuck with the squad as it is at least our youngsters will get game time and we can properly judge which of them is going to make the cut.

Fair enough but we've had quite a number of reliable journos giving false in4 in the past. Not that I can't let go of this but at this point, only Lyon, Arsenal and Houssem know what will happen. I'll wait for the deadline.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Really advice anyone that's still holding on to this, to cut loose. It's just depressing you further, you need to stop being naive at some point, serves you well for your entire life.

Won't serve you good, if you keep searching for that one messiah on twitter that tells you there's hope. You know it's wrong

There's probably a research paper to be written about the phenomenon of football ITK's on twitter, both from a linguistic point of view and a sociological point of view. Probs wouldn't stretch to a doctoral dissertation, but an undergrad could do it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We needed to pay 50+ million for him. Aouar has 3 years in contract and is Lyon youth player, so he won't force himself out and lose all those fans' respect.

Anyway, it doesn't even matter what Aouar says, if Lyon says he will stay. Next year he has 2 years in contract and then they are more forced to sell him, because I think he won't renew anymore like Laca, who had 2 years in contract when he came here.

I said that 35 million euros total offer is an insult and looks like Aulas thought so too.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tim Stillman had never heard of Aouar this time last year but could probably tell you all the players of some random woman’s team in the French second division. Bellend.
Or Brazilian league we have so many big accounts who are either super negative or act everything is fine.

GunnerShy

The scenes on Monday morning when Edu walks into the scouting department to ask for a list of Aouar and Partey alternatives only to realise he sacked them all....

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We have the biggest online following and it is easy for these idiots to bait fans on for clicks.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Tim Stillman had never heard of Aouar this time last year but could probably tell you all the players of some random woman’s team in the French second division. Bellend.

Stillman is a sound guy. Honestly this fanbase has genuine tools like DT and Troopz disgracing it on a daily basis and yet I hear people slag off perfectly sound fans like Stillman and Arseblog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom