• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Seriously there absolutely no links and orny just airing us. It's unfair

Personally I just can't believe we don't sign any midfielder. A or P was good enough for me for a great window.

No one knows the monetary situation with Arsenal, but still, Gabriel was acquired, which was great.

But I would think the gaping hole in the midfield would be stated by Arteta clearly, and Auba too.

There is still one day with hope, but on the other hand, it is tough to say how big impact this virus stuff had on Arsenal.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Absolutely must sign a creative player. Not signing James and not selling AMN looking like MASSIVE miscalculations.

Gabriel is a fantastic signing but if by tomorrow night we haven't signed a good creative midfielder this window will have been a failure and a miscalculation (especially going for Aouar--if you're going to go for him either you should know you have the money, or you should sell people like AMN to ensure you do have it--if not you would've signed James, or Brahim Díaz on loan...).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The way I see it is we know we have around £35-£40m. There’s simply no excuse not to buy a midfielder. I couldn’t give a **** if they’re not the first option, they just have to be better than Xhaka and Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Personally I just can't believe we don't sign any midfielder.

No one knows the monetary situation with Arsenal, but still, Gabriel was acquired, which was great.

But I would think the gaping hole in the midfield would be stated by Arteta clearly, and Auba too.

There is still one day with hope, but on the other hand, it is tought to say how big impact this virus stuff had on Arsenal.
Our net spend with kola sale is +15m we also agreed 50m euros with lyon before Aouar stayed put so there is alot of money to get 2 big signings

drippin

Our net spend with kola sale is +15m we also agreed 50m euros with lyon before Aouar stayed put so there is alot of money to get 2 big signings

Well I would think we will get one midfielder. Elneny is good enough for bench, but as a "starter" for Arsenal it is a joke. Big joke, no matter how good he has been now. Arsenal has standards.

drippin

I'm not glad, but I can accept I was wrong, if I was.

But wtf, why did Auba sign the contract, without any help to the midfield?

We need one performer to the midfield. It has been clear as day since Cazorla got injured.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And he refused. Because he loooove me.

No, because you're the one who's clearly harassing people. You've been told by mods multiple times to put people on ignore but you refuse like the baby you are.

The fact that people aren't taking any more of your drivel and you are getting push back and being made fun off by even the mods shows how much of a joke people think you are.

You literally ran off crying to @American_Gooner to tell him you weren't going to take my jokes anymore and reply, how ****ing weak is that?

He asked me to let it slide because he pitties you and I did, because I'm not a manchild like yourself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If Aouar didn't decided to stay put o would have been so confident because Aulas is full of BS.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
No, because you're the one who's clearly harassing people. You've been told by mods multiple times to put people on ignore but you refuse like the baby you are.

The fact that people aren't taking any more of your drivel and you are getting push back and being made fun off by even the mods shows how much of a joke people think you are.

You literally ran off crying to @American_Gooner to tell him you weren't going to take my jokes anymore and reply, how ****ing weak is that?

He asked me to let it slide because he pitties you and I did, because I'm not a manchild like yourself.

I repeat for the third or fourth time: **** off.

drippin

Final nail in the coffin for anyone who still had any hope.

It is no surprise to me. He is Lyon youth product with 3 years in contract.

Even with no European football he will not do any mutiny. He will serve like a youth product. He also has class and "star sparkle".

I hoped Arsenal will pay 50+ million euros, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom