• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta tested positive for Covid-19

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Damn! Get well soon boss.

Now, they absolutely have to cancel the season. Read Hudson Odoi tested positive as well. They'd be out of their minds if they don't.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Club dropped the ball by not testing everyone regardless of symptoms. It's a cheap easy test.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Those bright sparks who were wishing Arsenal players would get the virus... happy now lads?

Get well soon Mikel.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As I said the other day, if this season ends in May 2021 so be it. This is just a sport, sure it will effect finances with no games, but money shouldn't even come into it. The PL and the UK government are very slow to act on Covid 19. As for heard immunity, we would need millions of people to contract Covid 19 for it to work. Measles for eg requires 90 to 95% of the population to have immunity.

Get well soon Mikel and the other players who will be diagnosed in the next week.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hudson-Odoi has recovered apparently. He was tested on Monday.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If you get one from Alibaba that is ;-)
But getting a genuine one from certified lab not easy ... just ask Trump
While here the Orange One is telling us we are doing enormously, tremendously well and that tests are there for anyone who needs them. This is what we get for voting grafting buffoons into public office... :facepalm:

Gegen Pressing

Orange One:
Tonight I am Announcing this is a first. I am testing first, America. The first Kit certified by US FDA - not certified by Xi- not by Kim and certainly not certified by lili' Putin . They didn't test first. They infected their country. Infect it top down . Because see they don't care. KHFA , Keep healthy first, America. After me America.

While here the Orange One is telling us we are doing enormously, tremendously well and that tests are there for anyone who needs them. This is what we get for voting grafting buffoons into public office... :facepalm:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People reacting like he got aids ffs.
He'll take it easy for a week then he'll be fine.

Top Bottom