• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,572
  • Views 180,872

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The cherry on the cake is Gutierrez. He’s the dream Arteta left back cooked up in a lab. A “Terzino sinistro” who can double as a “regista” in possession.

He’ll be the most important signing since Özil and will allow us to unlock Rashford and the Gallagher/Rabiot centrale.

Brownhill as a mediano could cover for Gutierrez when he’s in midfield.

Swap Archie “Aura” Gray for Gallagher and we cooking 😂

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Swap Archie “Aura” Gray for Gallagher and we cooking 😂

Great shout as well.

Like what I’ve seen from Gallagher recently though. New teeth, sharp hair and ignored that question about the kid crying.

Rashford as well pulling some girl on a night out in front of his Mrs. Love that mentality.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He will work for our team.

Our squad is a lot more settled and united(no pun intended). Rashford will enjoy him self here working under Arteta.
If he is not gonna work hard for his childhood club. He is not gonna work hard for us. You don’t buy a player and demand from him something he hasn’t done for years. I say buy him and tell him do what you want

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I never said anything about Tomi playing CB. Maybe you didn't read my post properly.

Teta has come out & said he bought Timber with several positions in mind, so clearly he likes his versatility & he obviously can play RCB, as can White.

You have no idea what Teta is thinking & you're just leaping to assumptions. I was just saying we have players who, by trade, are RCB, so we have sufficient cover.

*That being said, Teta will probably buy a CB in the summer cos it's his fetish lol
Of course I say what I have said from the beginning, especially because I was proven right at the start that he will be an inverted fullback, not a CB for Arsenal?

There have been rumours for ages about Arsenal wanting Diomande, do you think they are not true, and Arteta will have Timber as a CB option? Of course he can play CB if needed, but White would be the first one to do it as he has done it before for Arsenal, for a full season in EPL. But you don't want to change his position. You can give White a rest though with Timber.

I said Tomiyasu can also play CB, but he is injury-prone and hasn't played it for Arsenal. What's the problem about that? Do you disagree?

We all talk about our own opinions, not some objective truth. This should be obvious to anyone on this forum.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The story is they want to sell. It could be untrue. If they don't want to sell he stays put 100%. No one is going to blow up their wage bill and give a big fee for him.
Wanting to sell is totally different than having/needing to sell. This is why they won't sell him for peanuts to rivals.
Comparing him to Havertz isn't a valid comparison, because Havertz is a team player and an off the ball beast who constantly runs for the team while maintaining good link up play and possession football. Rashford is kind of the anti-thesis to that, he's a great finisher and pacey, but everything else is a big concern. He's a player you take a punt on, in a cut price deal and even then it could be a mistake.
You didn't understand at all why I mentioned Havertz. The example was that some people here think that Arsenal's rivals would sell good players to Arsenal for peanuts if they have 2+ years in contract. It didn't happen, and it won't happen. That's why I said even 60 million pounds would be a fine fee for Havertz.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Of course I say what I have said from the beginning, especially because I was proven right at the start that he will be an inverted fullback, not a CB for Arsenal?

There have been rumours for ages about Arsenal wanting Diomande, do you think they are not true, and Arteta will have Timber as a CB option? Of course he can play CB if needed, but White would be the first one to do it as he has done it before for Arsenal, for a full season in EPL. But you don't want to change his position. You can give White a rest though with Timber.

I said Tomiyasu can also play CB, but he is injury-prone and hasn't played it for Arsenal. What's the problem about that? Do you disagree?

We all talk about our own opinions, not some objective truth. This should be obvious to anyone on this forum.
No dramas. You've just got a long winded way of basically agreeing with my points lol.

Have a good day.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom