• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,906
  • Views 253,052

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

My guy wants rid of 9 players you know. Did you fall asleep listening to this?

View attachment 22908
He’s not wrong though. I don’t think we need to part ways with Zinny, although I wouldn’t be against replacing him.

Neither of Nketiah, Nelson, ESR, Vieira, Lokonga, Patino, Tavares, Tierney should be here when next season starts.

Elneny, Jorginho and Cedric have expiring contracts so will likely move.

That’s not including Partey but I’m leaning towards keeping him for his final year if he can stay fit rest of this season. He’ll get us a next to nothing fee and we won’t find anything close to value for money if he can stay somewhat fit.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's better than both of our brazilian forwards though.
Yes but he is another player who prefers to play on the left. Yes he is pushed more to the right at real. But he is definitely better on the left just like Martinelli and Trossard.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Yes but he is another player who prefers to play on the left. Yes he is pushed more to the right at real. But he is definitely better on the left just like Martinelli and Trossard.

If Rodrygo comes in you’d be pretty happy to sell Trossard no?

Black Noir

Honestly this guy would feast in the premier league. He's top 5 LW in the world but unfortunately no 2 and 1 will both be in his club next season. He is behind Vini jr. He feels so restricted on the right wing imo. Always elite on the left when Vini is out.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He’s not wrong though. I don’t think we need to part ways with Zinny, although I wouldn’t be against replacing him.

Neither of Nketiah, Nelson, ESR, Vieira, Lokonga, Patino, Tavares, Tierney should be here when next season starts.

Elneny, Jorginho and Cedric have expiring contracts so will likely move.

That’s not including Partey but I’m leaning towards keeping him for his final year if he can stay fit rest of this season. He’ll get us a next to nothing fee and we won’t find anything close to value for money if he can stay somewhat fit.

Agree with this except I think it's worth persevering with ESR for one more season.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Does Martinelli possess any capability to play as a false 9/striker (does Saka)? The only way I'd see making a signing like that work is if a surprise player changes positions in this setup. However, the setup could change with Arteta's Thousand Islands and Formations sauce. Ødegaard as an 8 with Saka moving inside? Rice seems ear marked for 8 next season with a viable Partey/Jorginho upgrade. We want a striker somewhere. Arteta wants another defender too. It's difficult to picture a complementary setup outside of pure gushing over talent levels.

I'm operating under the impression that Martinelli, Ødegaard, Rice, and Saka are untouchable.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Lets be honest, Rodryo aint moving here to be Saka back up.

He's elite on the left. Jesus played like half his minutes at city on the right. Trust the process.

Plus he can also do a great job on the right.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom