• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,732
  • Views 399,765

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If the initial budget is £100M I think that’ll be ok this window.

Ramsdale - £30M
ESR - £25M
Eddie - £20M

I’d say those three sales are almost guaranteed. Brings the kitty up to £175M and I believe we’ll spend about that much.
We're £15m down already with Newcastle's offer for Ramsdale. The sales might be guaranteed, but the sums probably aren't.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Isak is still the one for me, but I can get behind Sesko if Alex is out of the question.

Think we'll use Benjamin in the same way we would have used Alex. Lining up on the left but being allowed to move centrally in game.

I do think we need another technical winger though. Someone who can come inside into midfield, as well as hold the width out wide. I really hope we do something good this summer.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He reminds me of young gattuso. A grafter

Yeah i can see the comparison with his stocky build. He looks better on the ball though, seems unfazed in tight situations, calm and composed.

Have you changed your tune on him then?

One of Neves, Frenkie or Fofana for me.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah i can see the comparison with his stocky build. He looks better on the ball though, seems unfazed in tight situations, calm and composed.

Have you changed your tune on him then?

One of Neves, Frenkie or Fofana for me.
I think he is too young. He won’t get near the starting 11 for Portugal this euro. For the fee they would ask he is simply not worth it

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I think he is too young. He won’t get near the starting 11 for Portugal this euro. For the fee they would ask he is simply not worth it

Olise isn’t getting near France 11, would you take him?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Quoted similar to Bruno? I know which i'd rather go for.

We're not talking about 100m?

Edit: must be the sun, thought you meant Bruno F. I really don't know, Bruno G got PL experience and he's in his prime. I've not seen this guy for a full game, cant say which one is the better player. But its more risk with this guy than Bruno G. Advantage Bruno G for me.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom