• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,852
  • Views 150,837

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
My top recommendation would be Gyokeres. When I talk you listen. My scouting is impeccable, rarely ever miss.

He’s got physical presence, bit of pace, mobility, he can dribble, he can pass, link up, play with his back to goal and be a fox in the box. He can finish consistently, he’s pretty ambidextrous, works hard and decent in the air. Also played in England before so already familiar with the football culture over here. Plus he comes with the added bonus of being blonde so that will no doubt annoy some of the board’s black supremacists.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

My top recommendation would be Gyokeres. When I talk you listen. My scouting is impeccable, rarely ever miss.

He’s got physical presence, bit of pace, mobility, he can dribble, he can pass, link up, play with his back to goal and be a fox in the box. He can finish consistently, he’s pretty ambidextrous, works hard and decent in the air. Also played in England before so already familiar with the football culture over here. Plus he comes with the added bonus of being blonde so that will no doubt annoy some of the board’s black supremacists.
So 1 season in Portugal has quadrupled his price? Of all the strikers we linked with he plays by far in the weakest league.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
So 1 season in Portugal has quadrupled his price? Of all the strikers we linked with he plays by far in the weakest league.

The Portuguese league isn’t that weak though. Plus it’s a weak lazy argument anyway.

Liverpool bought Suarez from the weaker Eredivisie. Atletico signed Falcao from Portugal.

In fact the Portuguese league has a great track record for successful imports to the premier league. Ronaldo, Ederson, R. Carvalho, Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes, Luis Diaz, Raul Jimenez, Ruben Neves, Ricardo Pereria, Cancelo, Jose Fonte, Nani.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This had me reaching for the inhaler & I'm not even asthmatic :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Portuguese league is better than Farmersliga and the Deliveroo league.
Sure it is. Funny how the top scorers are a guy who failed in France and one that couldn’t get a spot in leeds championship squad

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sure it is. Funny how the top scorers are a guy who failed in France and one that couldn’t get a spot in leeds championship squad
We really let anybody register and post here these days, Portugal better than Bundesliga and Ligue 1 lol

Anyway quality of the league isn't the issue here as the PL is worse than all of the above leagues. Issue is Gyökeres doesn't look like he's worth that much and also that fascito_bambini rates him which is massive red flag

Bill

Has anyone who regularly watches the Bundesliga seen much of Eric Martel from Koln? Would love to know what people who have properly watched him play think... cheers

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Has anyone who regularly watches the Bundesliga seen much of Eric Martel from Koln? Would love to know what people who have properly watched him play think... cheers
Properly watched not exactly but I've seen him a bunch of times, one of the very few bright spots in a terrible Köln side. Definitely too good for them but not good enough for us, Köln are extremely defensive so easier to look good defensively which is almost exclusively what he does, far too limited on the ball.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Also read earlier that Malen wants to come back to England and that we are still his favourite club. Could be a worthwhile rotational option imo he's stepped up this season

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Also read earlier that Malen wants to come back to England and that we are still his favourite club. Could be a worthwhile rotational option imo he's stepped up this season

Crap player. Not even United tried for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Orny didn't say anything we don't know about. Sesko look like our best option unsure about others Evan Ferguson look too early to buy him and Brighton would demand too much

Top Bottom