• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Gn1212

Arthur is a better option to bring in January than Bruno.
Guy is yet another baller ruined in the awfully unorganized Juve.
If you're getting him on loan and keep the powder dry for a top striker it's a no brainer.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I always thought Artur was a good player at Barca. Maybe I am wrong, but anyway, he can't be worse than Ceballos, Ha? We only need someone as a backup for the rest of season, and nothing is better having someone with experience on loan.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fabrizio always talks about the club having a list but he can never name anyone on there until another journalist does.

He is very smart. He started off by saying Arsenal had no chance with Vlahovic. He is now saying that Arsenal have a good relationship with Fiorentina because of the fee.

Honestly, Fiorentina will sell. They have a replacement and will get the money to invest further on their squad.

What seems to be the stumbling block is the agent. We have to convince him and people are saying why should we have to do that? Players always need convincing. Time changes the way players need to be convinced. During the invincible era, we could go to Van Persie and say do you want to train with Bergkamp? It is different now. We have to show we will look after his career. That we will put him in a position to succeed.

The good thing is we have precedent. Arteta convinced Gabriel. Balogun, Martinelli, Saka and ESR have all extended. I wouldn't be surprised that it would be a presentation to to Vlahovic and his agents that would be prepared to blow them away. Remember. All their clients are small time. No player is at a club the size of Arsenal. When Arsenal come for players they do it right. We have been scouting him since he was 16.

One thing is for sure. I can't remember the last time we were this proactive. Maybe Reyes?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He is very smart. He started off by saying Arsenal had no chance with Vlahovic. He is now saying that Arsenal have a good relationship with Fiorentina because of the fee.

Honestly, Fiorentina will sell. They have a replacement and will get the money to invest further on their squad.

What seems to be the stumbling block is the agent. We have to convince him and people are saying why should we have to do that? Players always need convincing. Time changes the way players need to be convinced. During the invincible era, we could go to Van Persie and say do you want to train with Bergkamp? It is different now. We have to show we will look after his career. That we will put him in a position to succeed.

The good thing is we have precedent. Arteta convinced Gabriel. Balogun, Martinelli, Saka and ESR have all extended. I wouldn't be surprised that it would be a presentation to to Vlahovic and his agents that would be prepared to blow them away. Remember. All their clients are small time. No player is at a club the size of Arsenal. When Arsenal come for players they do it right. We have been scouting him since he was 16.

One thing is for sure. I can't remember the last time we were this proactive. Maybe Reyes?
Yeah, its very difficult to get back to the top by buying players. Most top level players want guaranteed trophies. We have been lucky with a talented hale end bunch who have propelled us upwards without needing external investments. Need to use this as a platform to build upon.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Say what you want about Arthur Melo but no denying he’s got a lovely technique.

Wouldn’t mind him on loan+option.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Say what you want about Arthur Melo but no denying he’s got a lovely technique.

Wouldn’t mind him on loan+option.

This, hes one of a very few small list of players that has top experience in the position we need. Arteta can suss out in a the few months whether he is a good fit or not.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Bruno Guimarães is the minimum level required. Arthur Melo isn't the answer, he isn't progressive enough and his defense is passive.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Bruno Guimarães is the minimum level required. Arthur Melo isn't the answer, he isn't progressive enough and his defense is passive.
Might be able to try as a single pivot without Partey, when Partey comes back let Partey be the box to box not Xhaka.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Not Danilo, not Arthur, neither Jude nor Ruben Neves. They are between average and overrated. Frankie De Jong is quality, but not sure if he can fit in what Arteta needs, but he would be a good add.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Urgent need for midfielder. Partey back in February but can't risk dropping alot of points when we want challenging for 4th. Really need to get one as soon as possible.

Since summer i was worrying about most being being short in quality even after Sambi signing because Partey afcon duty and his performance and Xhaka weren't something you totally depend on

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What happened to Arthur? Wasn’t he meant to be good at one point? Feels like he’s the Brazilian Winks, he’s alright but at times he looks a bit pointless. P.S didn’t he get a nasty STI or am I bugging? The women of North London might get this man killed.

Top Bottom