• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Tuttosport is main source in Turin so reliable.

Looks like it’s a done deal. Tuttosport are pretty reliable for Juventus news
062-D4-EEC-AFF5-4-B9-A-B366-1880-E5-DA8792.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not better than AMN. Guy has never played in PL, tinier than Tielmans... Some turning his nose to Tielmans and you think this flop is going to contribute better? He couldn't make it in the lesser physical league which is La Liga and it's better for smart and technical players like he is supposed to and the super slow Serie A. Both teams being dominant in their leagues.
We don't know he have some good quality but not consistent with his performance

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If I were looking for a Sería A midfielder at least I would pick 9ne in form like Fabian Ruiz. He has extreme quality and control of the game, but he is not the most physical player, but at least he covers more than Arthur and much better range pass.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Juve fans cant wait to get rid of him since he has been crap there. So im not sure if he is better.

He made almost 30 appearances in midfield for Barca when they last won the league. Of course he’s a better midfielder than AMN.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If I were looking for a Sería A midfielder at least I would pick 9ne in form like Fabian Ruiz. He has extreme quality and control of the game, but he is not the most physical player, but at least he covers more than Arthur and much better range pass.
Brilliant left foot. Quality player

Goonger

We are going to need 2 centre midfielders in the next 2 windows, and still spend big on a forward.

18 month loan doesn't bother me, as it won't stop us signing a new midfielder in the summer.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We are going to need 2 centre midfielders in the next 2 windows, and still spend big on a forward.

18 month loan doesn't bother me, as it won't stop us signing a new midfielder in the summer.
Yeah a potential move for Arthur should not be an obstacle from us signing a midfielder in the summer. Especially if we get top 4 (hopefully)

Goonger

Yeah a potential move for Arthur should not be an obstacle from us signing a midfielder in the summer. Especially if we get top 4 (hopefully)

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer 2 sign 2 of the midfielders we've been linked with in the past permanently, but that's a big outlay to go alongside a forward, so it's perhaps the best compromise.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He made almost 30 appearances in midfield for Barca when they last won the league. Of course he’s a better midfielder than AMN.
Only started 14 times in the league. Was in the squad 30 times, so not a starter in their league win.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not against this btw, given we will probably sign another CM in the summer.

Not a fan of loans in general, massive sign of bad squad management. We wouldn’t be in this position had we signed a good CM in the summer.

Goonger

Not a fan of loans in general, massive sign of bad squad management. We wouldn’t be in this position had we signed a good CM in the summer.

Indeed, the 1 glaring error of the summer business.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Only started 14 times in the league. Was in the squad 30 times, so not a starter in their league win.

2018/19 - 19 starts and 8 sub appearances. I think that would qualify him as a starter if he started half the games. Anyway the point was 27 appearances in a league winning Barca team and people try and claim AMN is a better midfielder, someone who could only start consistently in midfield at a relegated team.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I really liked Arthur when he first became a regular starter for Barça. Didn't develop the way I thought he would, though.

Not against it as a stop gap measure. If he does well we might keep him long term for depth.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

i wouldn’t be so sure we sign another midfielder in the summer with xhaka. Partey and Arthur now with lokonga and Patino around

Top Bottom