• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems we agreed to it but the board declined it? Don’t really see the problem for an 18 month loan myself.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
why would Juve be so set on 18 month loan over 6 month? they just want rid of a player or big wages?

its not like they are demanding an obligation to buy

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The hierarchy is shutting down the technical directors proposal. No BBQ party tonight.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's a middling player as it stands. Not worth the hassle.

Hate the way the Italian clubs try pushing us around when trying to get rid of their deadwood, then offer peanuts over 6 years and 2 wastrel squad players for a good player they want to buy from us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean, Edu agreed to it?

Personally think it’s a bit worrying if you’ve got a technical director trying to put together a decent squad and a bunch of suits can veto whatever he tries to do. Yeah you’ve got to keep him on a short leash after the Raul debacle but I don’t see anything wrong with an 18 month loan and an option to buy. We’re losing two midfielders in the summer (4 if you include Torreira and Guendouzi).

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

What does the article say about the striker situation? That part of the article is behind a paywall.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the club wanted 6 months loan they want to get the midfielders they want in summer and not have body that will leave when his loan ended. Like Ceballos.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also i don't want difference will make if 6 month loan. We'd probably accept if loan with option to buy if it was only 6 month juve being bit demanding

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And Arteta flew 4,000 miles to beg the Kroenkes to reject it. Elite.
Arteta clearly has the final say. He went for Tomi over Emerson and Ramsdale over Neto. If Edu wants Arthur for 18 months and Arteta wants him for 6 then it isn't happening. I wouldn't be surprised if the Douglas Luiz links are true. We seem to be looking for value and 18 months left on a contract is the best value.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wouldn't be surprised if the Douglas Luiz links are true. We seem to be looking for value and 18 months left on a contract is the best value.
And although it was only during a pre-season tour or two, Arteta has worked with him before so there's a familiarity there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A-M spend 3 weeks trying to convince me of this deal and now celebrating it not? Scooby-Doo is less confused than you lot

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is Douglas Luiz actually good, some say he is but then I can’t remember him ever putting a worldie in for Villa, but then I don’t pay attention to Villa so who knows.

@Sebastes what are the stats saying?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm seriously losing trust on edu. This sounding like wenger days when wenger was basically doing everything by himself until Ivan got better We need to get Overmars because edu apart from Brazilian market he really useless either get more experienced guy in European market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom