• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

at this point, I’d be suprised if he doesn’t end up on loan here this month while juve c*nts get bruno, looks more & more likely that it’s actually set up this way…
both Barca and juve fans say he is utter trash

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought he's looked bang average every time I've seen him play. One of these players the catalan nerds cream themselves over because he can make a million short passes in a game, but properly lacks in basically every other aspect of being a CM.

Goonger

What happened to Arthur? Wasn’t he meant to be good at one point? Feels like he’s the Brazilian Winks, he’s alright but at times he looks a bit pointless. P.S didn’t he get a nasty STI or am I bugging? The women of North London might get this man killed.

Not a bad description from what I've heard. Quite press resistant and ok distributor from what I've seen and read, but doesn't actually offer much else and a poor attitude seems to be the general summary.

I'd be surprised if we aren't linked to him mind you, just because of the lack of options we have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arthur is very average at juve he still young footballer but i don't fancy move for him just like van de Beek he very short in confidence and been performing badly for 2 years

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Im starting to wonder if people have even watched Arthur play. This gives me the same vibes as when people *****ed about Nkunku being a psg failure.
Yes i watch him alot at juve and been dissapointing maybe because the team as whole is mess last 2 years still not impressed with him of course things can change if he move to other team

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
meh its a loan and we need cover desperately not against it for 6 month. but hopefully he preform better than he was at Juve.

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yesss!! This is someone I suggested a while back.

Very talented footballer, don't know what happened at Juve, but there's significant upside here and he's really EXACTLY the type of player we need alongside Thomas.

Top Bottom