• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

bakaboo

Looks like a very press resistant player and able to bring the ball forward and pass. Will suit Arsenal current style very well. Ode will not need to drop down too much to support since Melo can bring the ball fwd.

Hopefully The stamina problem can be minimised with proper pre-season. Cant survive in EPL without good stamina. Or like Laca initially, sub out at 70mins

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Think he could work well in a midfield 3. In a double pivot I’m not sure he has the defensive discipline, positioning and physical presence to thrive.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
For a guy who is 25, he hasnt played hardly any games at senior level.
I'm not the biggest fan of this one, but I think that 80 games for Juve, Barca and the Brazil national team isn't bad experience wise? He's not exactly a novice - if you're a fringe player at those clubs you struggle for minutes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is the biggest rubbish I ever read about a player. Elite fitness, killer pass loool. Even his own agent couldn’t write these lies

See this is what I’m on about. These Twitter “experts” who look at some heat maps and think they’re the next Piet de Visser.

Imagine using stuff aerial duels as a serious measure of a player :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Still getting panic in front of needles like a little kid? Piss off with your disgraceful accusations, wacko.

I still don't know what this means since I got my booster in early December along with my two other shots earlier last year. :lol::lol:

But, yes, you outed yourself a few weeks back on here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Give them Partey's MOTM shirt v City.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently he’s only played 270 mins in the league this season, that’s three full games, even if he came he’d need a month to get back up to speed.

Top Bottom