• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arturo Lupoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromelee

I seriously doubt any young italian player would leave the country to play elsewhere. Italians have a tendency to ply their trade in italy and only make a move later on in their career when it's going downhill.

Can't believe this rumour.

thegreatbriton

Francesco Lupoli seems likely to sign for 3 years at first this week. £300,000 in compensation for Parma. Anyone got a picture of him ? None of the articles on planetfootball do.

nnaife

69099_600X400.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Under1 ... 11369.html

there you go, he looks a bit on the small side IMO.

thegreatbriton

Ta, he does look a bti small, but with these modern diets and stuff that wenger forces the players to use I'm sure he could target muscle bulk and build it up.

asajoseph

Established Member
He's signed, although only on a two year scholarship contract. Does this indicate that Wenger is hedging his bets? Especially when his teammate Guiseppe Rossi signed for Utd. for 5 years...

patrick42uk

Established Member
the rossi fella at united was born in new jersey, so i expect he speaks english. in that sense there is less risk with him as he is likely to settle in the new culture quicker/better than lupoli. italians are very bad travellers and culture differences probably play a part. wenger might be good when it comes to ability, but not even he can predict how lupoli and his football will be affected by the new surrounding. so i agree with playing it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom