• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rony_henry

Driving under the influence is ****ing inexcusable. Vidal seems to be an idiot of a human being. He could have easily killed innocent people and his family. What a *****!
And in the middle of an international competition. As a chilean I'm so angry.

I blame his IQ. He is a good lad, but he has no education and lots of money.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Bwoy him mash up the car bad.........

VidalCar.jpg

Livedk

Established Member
Who was he endangering by nailing some hooker...

But if you sit behind a wheel drunk you're holding a loaded gun and in my opinion it should be treated the same. Lost a friend a few years ago when some drunk idiot smacked into her, of course the drunk c**t survived. And another friend is now in a wheelchair, again not his fault. Just disgusting. Penalties for drunk driving are way way to easy.

so - a pedophile ****ing a child isnt endangering anyone is what you are saying ? paying a child money for sex is ok in your book ? for real ?

regarding Vidal - do you know how much he had to drink ? in most countries its allowed to drive if your blood level is below 0,5 or 0,8 - but of course he will be taken in for bloodwork to get the exact reading since he was in an accident

if he somehow is massively drunk during copa america he surely is a ****.

but get just a little perspective, ****ing underage hookers is clearly worse than driving under the influence.

redanddread

The morals running high here.........I think we'd have to ditch half our team if we were to judge our players on the basis of judgement shown on this thread. You think none of them have driven under the influence. They just haven't been caught!

Apparently Vidal was under the influence though.

Goon_si

so - a pedophile ****ing a child isnt endangering anyone is what you are saying ? paying a child money for sex is ok in your book ? for real ?

regarding Vidal - do you know how much he had to drink ? in most countries its allowed to drive if your blood level is below 0,5 or 0,8 - but of course he will be taken in for bloodwork to get the exact reading since he was in an accident

but get just a little perspective, ****ing underage hookers is clearly worse than driving under the influence.
First of all, I was talking about drunk driving in general, don't know why you mentioned Vidal again, I said IF he was drunk in the first post. BTW I'm not stupid, I know it matters how much you drink. Nobody is imcapable of driving after a beer or two. I was talking about being drunk too much to be able to drive.

And Benzema didn't shag some 8 year old did he? How is he a pedophile, because the hooker was what, 17, and he was around 22. Come on give me a break, what pedophile...

Livedk

Established Member
unless of course you yourself are 16 or 17........

true - and I am not saying I wouldnt take Benzema, but if I had to chose between a pro footballer ****ing underage hookers (yes also hot 17 year old ones) and a guy mildly drunk driving a car.

I think I will go with the mildly drunk one tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That Benzema thing was total bullshit, it's legal to have sex with a girl that age in France but it's illegal to pay for a prostitute that age.

Also she constantly lied about her age and became a celebrity off the back of it so get off your high horse.

redanddread

Damn, I remember getting my 1st BJ from a 14 yr old Danish girl, I was 13 at the time..........if I had known the ramifications I'd probably been unable to get a hard on then! Anyway, way off topic...........

I doubt Vidal is coming anyways..........I can't remember whether I did though, hmmmm...;)

elber82

MOD Edit : language .... we have ladies on this forum as well and not sure why the fact they are Muslims is relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom