• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashburton Finance In Place - Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Established Member
Lol, good luck with that Lewd. Hope by the end of it you aren't on the prozac!

tbbosa

quattro said:
great news. thanks for the typing effor nnn

Copy and paste can do it too!! :D

But still great news buddy. Good luck to The Arsenal against the Russians.

va_va_voom

Call me cynical, but does anyone else think that it may all be lined up to maybe soften the blow if the unthinkable happened and we didn't actually qualify tomorrow night????

Just an idea like....

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Bearing in mind that Arsène's contract announcement was tied into the council meeting I don't think you're being cynical, but I this is all about waiting for the goverment to officially approve the CPO's.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
nnn said:
Double page feature today, it appears to be a done deal.

- 10million is now available for transfers in January
- The Nike Stadium is apparently the most likely name, giving us £3million a year extra
- Wenger was at the centre of the new design, the pitch is as close to the fans as it is at Highbury, and the tunnel "gives the players a greater sense of confidence and pride when they walk into the ground"
- Gate recepts to go from 28m to 68m
- 50% of the total cost is going towrds community regeneration.
- Final CPO's to be signed this week.
- More Reyes rumours, including a quote from him that Sevile could'nt keep him if a big enough offer came in.

In the Morning on Talk Sport the London Evening Standard's Steve Stammers also said all that and said that transfer funds for January would be higher then £10m if we qualify for the next stage for the Champions League.
Wenger's been at the centre of everything because he's going to remain at Arsenal for many more years to come.

va_va_voom

I think its right that the manager has a say in stuff like this, but only when your board can trust your managaer like ours trust Arsène.

He's taken being a manager to another level, he's got a genius brain for football whilst wouldn't be out of place as a member of the board. How many other managers from around the world could you say that about????

We are sooooooo lucky to have him, sometime I dont think we appreciate him enough and some people take him for granted. He is why we are who we are!!!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
va_va_voom said:
We are sooooooo lucky to have him, sometime I dont think we appreciate him enough and some people take him for granted. He is why we are who we are!!!!

You're right. He's a genius! Steve Stammers was saying he can do wonders with just £10m on new players and how good Clichy is going to be and he cost nothing! You can say the same for, Toure, Aliadiere, Cesc, Svard and co

Andrew

And now it seems very likely that we will buy a striker in January... if we get through in the CL. This is so exciting, I wonder who it will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom