<

Ashley Cole (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by beaney, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

2. Buhry

Buhry New Member

:lol:

3. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Excellent article :lol:

4. bethie

bethie New Member

"Arsenal are a very long distance from being my favourite team, but there is a certain dignity and decency about both Wenger and the Arsenal board that has — how shall I put it — not been the defining characteristic of Chelsea’s current administration."

HEAR HEAR!
    :D

5. go49oner

go49oner New Member

as much as i hate the C*nt, but that's a bit to personal. the writer has gone 1 step to far, me thinks.

:lol: :lol:

6. Goonergirl

Goonergirl New Member

Yeah I also thought it was bit far, kind of suprising considering the writer does not even support Arsenal.

7. jay-d

jay-d Member

Personally I thought it wasn't harsh enough.

8. Number8

Number8 New Member

I don't get why he's being so nice to ****ley.

9. KlurgsSporg

KlurgsSporg New Member

it wasnt harsh atall **** cole i hope he rots in the reserves if he can pick himself up say sorry **** chelsea i want to stay ive made a mistake then i will think about forgiving him

10. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Too harsh? Ya right :D

Great article.

11. RockyRocastle

RockyRocastle New Member Trusted

Rod Liddle :worthy

12. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

Great stuff from Riddle. Basically agreeing with what most of us here have been saying. That Cole and the Chelsea are made for each other.

13. bobbydazzler

bobbydazzler New Member

Great article. Spot on with every word. cole and chelski are made for each other and should be the new posh and becks.

14. Raypele

Raypele New Member

Riddle is such a superb writer, witty and controversial, thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Am sure Cashley would appreciate it too, that's if he could read of course, everytime he opens his eyes all he can see are pound signs....

15. _scorpion_

_scorpion_ New Member

Like I said - Cashley wont play because of 'fitness' concerns.

You best start believing in club politics because it does exist. A clubs history is more important than any players ego.

16. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

17. AFCFan4Ever

AFCFan4Ever New Member

I knew it was going to happen, so obvious.

This just eases over things with Chelski, maybe now we can persuade them to give us Gallas since we pulled Cole out as a goodwill gesture.

18. Atlanta Gunner

Atlanta Gunner New Member

Sun alleges that Ribery is coming to Arsenal. 20m to Chelsea for Cole and then 16m to Marseille for Ribery.
    Erm, so maybe we'll play a 1-8-1 of Toure back, with
    Hleb, Freddie, Rosicky, Cesc, Gilberto, RVP, Walcott, Reyes and Ribery in the midfield and Henry up front (just to mix it up, a 1-7-2 with RVP or Theo sliding up front).
    I like Ribery but for 16m, with a need for another defender or two, and with enough midfield options, would that be a good move?

19. cesc18

cesc18 New Member

20. sn196

sn196 New Member

I saw ****ly Cole at Trent Park Golf Club on Saturday, who looked perfectly well!

I really wanted to lob my drink at him when he was going past in his golf buggy. WANK4!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.