• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=408926&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=4161&title=Chelsea:+Cole+price+too+big

I'll take nothing from that.
They still say:
'Although discussions have continued, Arsenal’s valuation of the player does not match Chelsea’s and therefore no agreement can be reached in the current circumstances.'

They will sign him, they will finally agree to what we want and give us the money. Remember last season with Essien, they went on and on and finally bought him for the money Lyon asked for.

Like someone said, if we were a different team this deal would've been over a long time ago.

nazo

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Maybe Thierry had a word with Cole and persuaded him to stay? :D

His wife probably had a talk with him after that and convinced him to leave. Henry vs Tweedy who would win? :D

Feanor

Established Member
hmmm...I wonder if Cashley is going to come out and say that chelski and *****-yo lied to him and betrayed him by not signing him, that would be funny...

mistaz23

I hope that he breaks his leg once he leaves and never returns to his best. I also hope that Clichy turns into the next Roberto Carlos :p .

Wednesdayware

GoonerGurjit said:
dos1986 said:
Its gettin real interesting now as chelsea pull out of cole deal http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 778123.stm

Cole must be majorly pissed off. There's now a slight possibility that he could start the season still an Arsenal player.

One of three things needs to happen

A) Sell Cole to Chelsea for 25-30 million
B) Sell Cole to another buyer with a % of next sale clause (to lessen the impact of a sell-on to Chelsea)
C) Keep Cole, and reprogram/kick his ass/let him eat bench until he smartens up.

Feanor said:
hmmm...I wonder if Cashley is going to come out and say that chelski and *****-yo lied to him and betrayed him by not signing him, that would be funny...

That will come in his new book "There and back again" by Cashly "Little C*nt" Cole.

JMT

argh mr wenger should offload him this season. i dont see him moving this season, but next year will be his last year so the year after that chelsea would get him on a free... we might lose out on money we could get for him now £20m is a great price. just accept!!!!!

longrufus

Established Member
Chelsea are testing are resolve, to be honest i think we should hold out a little longer. Im very surprised Madrid have not been on the phone, surely they are looking for a left back, Carlos is on his last legs, and not even that good. As long as he goes, im happy.

jimjamz

wenger knows what hes doing, if chel$ki want him they will have to pay proper money for him...manure jus shelled out around £18m for a midfielder whos not even in the england starting 11,so surely the 'best left back in the world' is worth at least £20m?

Im confident arsenal will hold out for the right price,weve never been bullied into a deal before and i doubt it will happen this time.we hold all the aces,as he has 2 years left on his contract and we know chel$ki can afford the type of money we want.they will get their man,but im confident we will also get the sort of money we want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom