• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

well, maybe we are going to start the season with a full complement of left backs.

jimjamz

it makes me laugh how chel$ki are being so stubborn over gallas not leaving to go to one of their rivals yet expect their rivals to just roll over when the opposite situation arises?!?!i really do hate that lcub so much

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The present circumstanced being that double d won't bend over and take it from the ruski mafia.

Good for him and **** them.

Our way or the highway...

yoinkster

chavski cant even fill their half of cardiff i hear, 12k of 24k tickets sold.
obivously a club with huge loyal supporters there.

if he goes, tooddle-oo, we wont miss him,
if he stays, toodle-oo he can live with the reserves , we wont miss him, just the 20million pay day.

ive just had enough of this guy, he's done a vieira, not a single word has come out of his mouth throughout the speculation, nothing that the fans should take to heart, just nothing. im annoyed we wasted time and effort into making him what he is today for what he is doing to us today.

Kenyonhater

Chelski are just playing games, trying to pressurise us into selling him at their price. It's crucial we don't fall for it. Imagine the scene if we let them have him for £16 million or so. Huge back page photos of a grinning Cashley holding up a Chelscum shirt with a smirking Mourinho next to him. Him expressing his relief at joining " the Champions", a club he feels he can move on to the next level with. Kenyon gloating about how they've got the best left-back in the world for a "fair" price and Terry, Joe Cole and Fat Frank drooling over how they now have the perfect team with " a backbone of English talent". Then Cashley's book will come out slagging us left, right and centre, claiming we're a "foreign" team etc. That is the reality if this happens. Chelsea will milk every last drop of getting one over us. Don't think for a minute that they will be classy and quietly take our player. They will throw Thierry's words back in his face. It will be f**king unbearable. Horrible.

The very least we can do is hold out for the best possible price, in line with what they laid out for Essien and SWP. Money means nothing to these c**ts whose obscene wealth is founded on conning thousands of poor, hard working Russians out of their shares and retirement funds. F**K THEM !

awooga83

Established Member
Definatly an attempt by Chelsea to pressure us into accepting their price they haven't ruled it out and said therefore we will not proceed with this transfer its only a temporary move. If we don't budge they will come back with a higher offer.

goonerz49

GoonerGurjit said:
Maybe Thierry had a word with Cole and persuaded him to stay? :D

i wouldn't want that little **** nosher to stay unless he gives a full apology and signs a contract extention then i'd think about forgiving him

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Poor Ashley. Before Jose said Ash not tall enough to fit his requirement for a LB. Now Jose said Ash NOT worth of 25M.

Oh dear oh dear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
goonerz49 said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Maybe Thierry had a word with Cole and persuaded him to stay? :D

i wouldn't want that little **** nosher to stay unless he gives a full apology and signs a contract extention then i'd think about forgiving him
Plus remove the controvertial parts in his autoiography, as the club have asked him to do so. :evil:

yoinkster

you know there other, more constructive ways of making your points than with swear words goonerz49 ...
you seem to be in a minset that would allow forgiveness but I'm not, I do not want him at teh club any more even if he did apologise and signed a new contract taking a 99% wage cut.
He has no respect for {nor faith in} the club or the fans and as such I see no reason why I should show him any respect or faith.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The present circumstanced being that double d won't bend over and take it from the ruski mafia.

Good for him and **** them.

Our way or the highway...

usheray

Nah its greal news for Arsenal i dont want ****ley to go the Chavski i want him out of England really or rot on the benh whilst we boo him

Art_4

I wonder what Cashley thinks of Mourinho, now that Chelscum thinks hes not worth the Money.....hes probably ripping his chelscum shirt he bought and tearing his Introduction speech he had prepared when he tought hed get presented at stambford bridge......... :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
mourinho on skysports saying '100% we wont be increasing our offer'. of course they havent disclosed the offer so when we do milk them for all they are worth no-one will ever know.

goonerz49

yoinkster said:
you know there other, more constructive ways of making your points than with swear words goonerz49 ...
you seem to be in a minset that would allow forgiveness but I'm not, I do not want him at teh club any more even if he did apologise and signed a new contract taking a 99% wage cut.
He has no respect for {nor faith in} the club or the fans and as such I see no reason why I should show him any respect or faith.

that is one weird avatar you've got

Gooner83

Actually i think he should stay now Frabregas and Henry have come out and said so and i don't think it will be good for their futures if we keep losing our top players.

hes contracted till 2008 he has one year to sort his differences out with the club but if he continues to be a prick i dunno what arsenal can do.

He has a massive contract.. i wouldn't be complaining infact i would play for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom