• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Established Member
I might write an Article.

A history of ****'s at Arsenal.

But ill only do it as long as its published on the main page with that exact title.

A history of ****'s at Arsenal.

None of these *** allowed either!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i have never seen a biggest mercenery than him. what a ****ing waste of arsenal resources to bring this player up to world class standards, only for him not to repay our faith and betray us.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One hypothetica question.

If Arsène puts Ashley on the bench in the 2nd leg aginst Zagreb even Ashley being unfit or not even physically present on the bench, can Arsenal still make substitute by puting Ash's name on the sub slip handing to the fourth official?

If this is effective in the rules of the game, it will be very very interesting.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
RaMi said:
Some people are sounding like Sp**s fans back in the day when Big Gay Sol joined.
Did Sol publish an autobiography to attack spuds when he was about to join Arsenal?

I don't want to brand Ahsley Judas. He is not worth of the effort.

Army of Me

Established Member
Rohit said:
RaMi said:
Some people are sounding like Sp**s fans back in the day when Big Gay Sol joined.

atleast Sol didn't meet Dein behind the Sp**s backs.
mmmmm well don't you think that whole episode was a little strange?

i don't want to throw accusations around but i don't think we're as innocent a club as some like to feel.

still, ash is a **** and that's all that matters at this moment in time. a ****. a ****. a ****.

karl

I never really hated Anelka. He was a stupid kid with an annoying brother. Also we did not waste loads of resources bringing him on from a kid. In addition we got a nice profit out of the then cash happy fools in Madrid.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
sol joining arsenal is a different story from ashley betraying arsenal.

sol, seeing that Sp**s is not the palce that can bring him medals and trophies, joined arsenal because he wants to fufil his ambition and to win trophies. he even turned down bigger cash offers from other club just to join arsenal. cashley is different, whoever offer more, no matter how lousy the club is, you get him.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Just **** the poisonous little **** off to whoever for whatever money we can get for him.

I really dont care who we sell him to or how much we sell him for as long as he ****s off and this whole boring saga ends.

Whatever money we get for him will be worth double in the hands of Wenger.

And if Chelsea go on to win the league we will still have more class, history and tradition than they will ever have, things money cant buy.

And my last post on the subject of this horrible little scumbag - no true gooner will ever buy his book.

oh, and Ashley Cole is a ****.

jay-d

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Just f**k the poisonous little c**t off to whoever for whatever money we can get for him.

I really dont care who we sell him to or how much we sell him for as long as he ****s off and this whole boring saga ends.

Whatever money we get for him will be worth double in the hands of Wenger.

And if Chelsea go on to win the league we will still have more class, history and tradition than they will ever have, things money cant buy.

And my last post on the subject of this horrible little scumbag - no true gooner will ever buy his book.

oh, and Ashley Cole is a c**t.

I'm with Rocky on this. I really don't care how much the club gets for him I just want him out to anyone Chelsea, Man U or Sp**s I don't care. It's not as if the money will be spent anyway. And the longer I read about the c@@t and the longer he remains at Arsenal the more p'd off I'm getting. Last night was a prime example on Talk Sport, Jason ****y was saying how dignified Cole has acted through this whole affair. I wanted to smash the radio and then Cundy and Cole. I then realised I just want this whole sordid affair done with.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Beany said:
The present circumstanced being that double d won't bend over and take it from the ruski mafia.

Good for him and f**k them.

Our way or the highway...

Exactly.

They paid 24m for Dogbag but they can't fork out the cash for Cole?
Cobblers. Either they pay or we let him rot in the reserves.

.....and then he goes off on a free. :roll:

We shouldn't criticise Ashley. Arsenal hung him out to dry. Let's all hail this ****.....along with his soulmate Reyes.

AGooner

pha2er said:
hehe they just read my email on SSN regarding Cashley, that woman put such a sexy tone of voice to it ;)

I'd be interested in knowing what your email said to SSN?

Just listened to MaureenHo's interview on the BBC website, I really hate that f*cker with a passion. Why have we allowed such an immoral, mercernary lot such as Abramovich, Kenyon and MoHo into the game? It make's me want to puke when they claim they did everything above board.

So it seems like C*ntly has missed the Chelsea gravy train?

I wonder what he's going to do now.
1) say that he never wanted to leave Arsenal and how he's totally committed to the club?
2) cause more trouble and try to drag the club through the mud?

Frankly I am sick of seeing players having one or two really good seasons with us and then looking to cash in elsewhere (Anelka, Overmars and remember Stefan Schwarz). C*ntly is by far the worst of the lot as he's publicly slated the club, I can't see myself supporting the c*nt ever again, and giving in to this sort of appauling behaviour will not help us in the long run.

I'd take £16m from any other club but if we don't get an offer from the Chavs for more than £22m. I say stick him in the reserves, or use him as a utility player. Believe me, these big name players cannot handle the indignity of not being played. Look at what Rafa did to Owen when he refused to sign a new contract.

It may cost us a bit in the short term, but in the long term, the signal it would send would be worth millions.

pg1989

Cole is a bastard, i think we should leave him out of the team all season and ruin his fitness and career. If he doesn't show up for training we can fine him and keep fining him until we get all his money.
Besides Clichy is awesome and Gilbert looked excellent last season and in the youths we have Traore and Hoyte

marco

yeah but who would want him in 2/3 years time when he hasnt played competitve football for 2/3 years

he wouldnt get in the england side... just be stuck in the reserves....id love to do that to him....

i dont care about money let him rot for 2 years then lets see who wants him...

i love it when people say foreigner players are mercenarioes dont care about the club etc...
someone like toure is worth a million cashley coles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom