• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

pg1989 said:
Cole is a bastard, i think we should leave him out of the team all season and ruin his fitness and career. If he doesn't show up for training we can fine him and keep fining him until we get all his money.

Brilliant plan that would go down well with most fans. Unfortunately it would upset the other players who don't seem to see him as the mercenary little **** who is stealing our money.

Jkreffer

Established Member
elamita said:
is that a trick question????

No really...im just curious as to what reception he will get. Not really sure if booing will help anything, especially his performances on the pitch.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I wouoldn't boo him it's detrimental to the team. Anyways start booing him and he 'accidentally slip' and let the opposition through on goal.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
celestis said:
I wouoldn't boo him it's detrimental to the team. Anyways start booing him and he 'accidentally slip' and let the opposition through on goal.

Exactly...it's like sleeping with the enemy at the moment

Jkreffer

Established Member
Look at the state of that forum compared to ours. Interesting to see a few Chelsea fans begrudging the reluctence to offer more cash when money isn't an issue to them.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:
Beany said:
The present circumstanced being that double d won't bend over and take it from the ruski mafia.

Good for him and f**k them.

Our way or the highway...

Exactly.

They paid 24m for Dogbag but they can't fork out the cash for Cole?
Cobblers. Either they pay or we let him rot in the reserves.

.....and then he goes off on a free. :roll:

We shouldn't criticise Ashley. Arsenal hung him out to dry. Let's all hail this c**t.....along with his soulmate Reyes.

Err, no, the **** has 2 years on his contract. If he goes on afree he'll be damaged goods long before. Meanwhile we have over a season to sell the ****y ****flap to a n other euro team for almost as much as the ****y ****flap society a.k.a Chel$ki are offering now.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
goonerwarsh said:
chelsie said:
Just out of curiosity, what you going to do if Ash does stay? And plays. Boo him?

Is it me, or does it feel like Groundhog day?

I know i swear i just asked that... :?

Well we may aswell make it three times for luck....would anyone else like to know if we Arsenal fans are going to boo Ashley Cole if he stays with us? Speak now or forever hold your peace

Jkreffer

Established Member
I know i asked this...but I will answer my own question.

Personally, I won't be booing him if he stays. I just cannot see what good it will do whatever the temptation. Whatever he has done it just seems really wrong to boo one of your own players, and frankly I don't want to look like one of those pathetic England supporters who booed Hargreaves and Crouch.

Cruisio

Established Member
If he plays, then I will boo him. All this rubbish I get from some supporters at the ground like "don´t boo your own players" is a load of rubbish. Cole is a c**t, just because he steps on the pitch does not make him less of a c**t. If through booing him he "accidently" lets the opponent score then that would just proves what a c**t he is.

That´s three more "c**t´s" to the tally

Hargreaves and Crouch got (stupidly) booed because people thought/think that they are bad players. Cole will get booed because right now he´s showing everything thats wrong with the modern game. If he stays I won´t be surprised if alot of opposing fans dont boo him

Legend#1

Established Member
Henry just on SSN saying he does not want Ashley to go and that he is still glad he decided to stay. Said would be sad to lose him as a mate and some of the stuff being said about him are not true and he is a great fella.

Allyboy

Established Member
Hes decided to stay??

(Sorry I am at work and have not had a chance to read through all the recent posts, apologies if I have missed something obvious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom