<

Ashley Cole (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by beaney, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsurg

dsurg New Member

no way beany....Ashley isnt goin anywhere...much as I would love thuram to come over...i wont be interested if it means Ashley leavin...likewise for trezeguet....Ashley is the heart beat of the Arsenal's famed left wing....and pls...can someone authoritatively mention three players that are better than him in his position worldwide

2. orion

orion New Member Elite

Does this on even deserve an answer. :lol:

3. rachael-8

rachael-8 New Member

media bulls**t
    ash is staying at arsenal for life

4. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Anybody suggesting a COle swap for Thuram has to crazy.
    COle is Arsenals player and he is the best left back in the premiership and he STAYS.

5. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

WHOA

Did anybody else see that?????

A Pig was flying in the air!!! :shock:

6. beaney

beaney New Member Trusted

guys dont get me wrong, i wasnt suggesting it for one minute!

dont shoot the messenger! i was simply saying, juve want cole we want thuram and tres................work it out.

i certainly dont think it would be a good idea, ash is too valuable to loose.
    and whichever monkey thought we would sell him for less than 5 mill needs their head checking!

7. juz7_pi12es

juz7_pi12es New Member

8. maniak

maniak New Member

nuff said

9. solthegunner

solthegunner New Member

Cole for madrid?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 61,00.html

What is reals ****ing problem. First they try to unsettle vieria, next lauren and now cole. I hope we get them in the champ league and stuff them home and away. I might have to go to madrid myself and do some violence on that perez bloke! NOT FOR SALE!

10. Florida Gooner

Florida Gooner New Member

It IS the Sun, and there are no direct quotes, although with the Sun that doesn't seem to matter whether their soureces are credible or not in order for them to print something. :roll:

11. thaigunner

thaigunner New Member

No way!!!

12. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

The day Ashley Cole moves away from is Arsenal is the day the world ends. Something catastrophic would have to happen for him to not want to play for us - he IS a Gooner, born and bred.

Just the S*n stirring things up as usual.

13. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

Sounds like a smokescreen. Not sure what it's screening though. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, and I don't think anyone of Cole's status will be leaving.

14. Florida Gooner

Florida Gooner New Member

For the sake of due diligence, does anyone know when his contract is up?

15. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

They'll probably buy Maxwell as Carlos' replacement when they flog him in the summer.

16. gunner_down_under

gunner_down_under New Member

he's happy here....and moving to madrid will be stepping down a pedestal....lol

17. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

Cole would never go there, they are racists.

18. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole leaving Arsenal, you're having a laugh! Especially after what happened there in the England friendly.

P.S The Sun's transfer rumours are crap!

19. n_henry

n_henry New Member

Real are starting to look very pathetic.. perhaps those "quotes" from Perez about "following" Wenger's transfer interests are really true..

:lol:

20. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

Im just waiting for the "REAL BID FOR ENTIRE ARSENAL SQUAD" headline. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.