• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skart14

They seem to want all our players...clearly shows that perez thinks we are a better team then the galacticunts...If we are better then the best team in the world then surely we must be the best team in the universe... :p

Pikeypete

Allyboy said:
Im just waiting for the "REAL BID FOR ENTIRE ARSENAL SQUAD" headline. :wink:

What does that tell us? We are the most class side in europe. A few tweaks in Jan and we could win the CL this season... and everyone knows it.

Carlos has expired - in fact the whole real side is in need of a serious overhaul - I hope we get them in todays CL draw

Ratinho

Established Member
Hmmm, Ashley Cole away from Arsenal is ludicrous enough.

Aashley Cole to the Bernabeau?? The Sun is a joke.

Cole is not going anywhere. Have faith in our players loyalty. Same thing happend with Vieira and oh guess what, he still plays for us.

Rocafella

Established Member
I think Cole will stay but I don't believe he has the flu or whatever virus he has for one second. I think Wenger believes Ashley Cole isn't in the right mental frame of mind at the moment and is just giving him a little bit of time to gather himself and concentrate on just playing football.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They had this up in the BBC rumours section on Sunday morning but to be honest most Sunday rumours are a bunch of **** and should not be taken seriously. I mean last week we were linked to some Belgian 'keeper for 2 million and this week on the same BBC site we were linked again for 5 million. What made his value increase so much in a week. This is just rumour mongering and I for one do not take any seriously until I actually see him standing at Highbury with his shirt or a player actually leaving. At this point I am not even sure if Edu will go let alone what's going on with Cole but I seriously doubt Barcelona would buy him from us. Can they afford him having bought so many players since the arrival of Laporta as their president. And how many of our left backs do they want? They already have Silvinho and van Bronkhorst.

kiddou

I don't believe it ...
anyway great avatar *Loyan*
I can't remember seeing it really ... did you start using it recently or what??

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I have every confidence in saying Ashley Cole will end his career at Arsenal. You don't see many English players moving abroad, except for the past couple of season has it happened a fair bit, with Woodgate and Beckham and Owen pissing off to Spain.

I think Ashley knows where he belongs and I think the board and Wenger knows where he belongs.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i don't know what to make of all this. i don't buy the whole flu thing; there are definately some issues between cole and arsenal. hopefully they can be resolved; otherwise cole might be leaving this summer...

MightyArsenal

Gimme £30 mill and he can go where ever the hell he likes. I blame his new girlfreind personally, shes a *****.

Gael clichy will be the best left back in a few years time anyhow.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Why do some people not think Ashley Cole isnt playing because of the flu?

I have the flu now....he probably gave it to me! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom