• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the Spuds will laugh, and say serves you right (Sol came to us).
I guess it is case of thank you for when you played for us but now you can be unhappy in club that buys lots of playersso you may not even play in every game.

LeRon

nidza7 said:
f4evo said:
mannaufstahl said:
keeping in mind i'm a learner in progress, would cole going to chelsea drive the gunners to step it up more when they play each other? i mean, would arsenal look forward to seeing chelsea coming up on the schedule because it'd be more personal, or do they already step it up because it is chelsea, regardless of the signings?

it will further increase the hostility between the two clubs no doubt

i kinda love that.

I for one can't wait for the two clubs to meet next season!! I'm rubbing my hands at the prospect!!

Someone posted that most Arsenal players that leave don't perform and aren't as happy as when they were at the Gunners! I'd love it if the little pr!ck's form nosedived and then the mafia bought the next "best left back in the world". Who would he go to then? Portsmouth?

The_byrne

Do you people think that cole or Anelka behaved worse when they wanted a move? Anelka was younger and influenced by his brothers, but he threatened to go on strike. Cole has his book and the meeting.
Me personally, i think cole is worse

Jidex

Jameel46 said:
Swish said:
We are all just waiting for their team to combust and eat itself out.

i'm waiting for abramovich to lose interest, after that they're finished.

Dont see that happening for a while fella. Reacon he has a big appetite for Chelsea, and will try to create a lasting legacy.

Cant wait for cashley to go though, dont need his bad attitude affecting team spirit.

Roll on 06/07, hope he has a stinker at Chelsea, and makes SWP seem a good investment

Meatwad

Superdavid said:
I guess it is case of thank you for when you played for us but now you can be unhappy in club that buys lots of playersso you may not even play in every game.
I doubt it. Sol came to us on a free. We'll be getting big money so they can laugh all they want, we took their best player and they got nothing.

choi,

October for him.

evilwoody4

Cole/ Clichy

Hi guys.
I'm a Liverpool supporter and I've registered on this forum in the hope someone can answer my query -
Now that Cole is likely to be grabbing the cash and fecking off from your lot - will Clichy take his position in the side or will Wenger look to spend money replacing Cole?

Cheers.

AGooner

I am hoping that Abramovich's Excellent (b*llocks) Chelsea adventure will end soon. The signs are promising:

1) he gets ripped off when buying in the transfer market.

2) he gets ripped off by his own player's, manager's, chief executive's wages.

3) he gets bored and wants a new player every couple of months

4) he can't easily offload players on big money, so he gets' ripped off when selling in the transfer market.

But...........Unfortunately he seems to have more money than sense.

P.S. When Ashley Cole looks into Cheryl's eyes.....I wonder if he sees dollar signs? $$

gunnerturk

It will only end when he gets his British citizenship as he doesn't want to end up in a russian prison like his former partner.

famous no 10

Established Member
Superdavid said:

What have they got to laugh about, we took their best player for nothing...chelski are paying us silly money for a greedy little c**t.

famous no 10

Established Member
Re: Cole/ Clichy

evilwoody4 said:
Hi guys.
I'm a Liverpool supporter and I've registered on this forum in the hope someone can answer my query -
Now that Cole is likely to be grabbing the cash and fecking off from your lot - will Clichy take his position in the side or will Wenger look to spend money replacing Cole?

Cheers.

The short answer is: 'f**k knows"!

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

evilwoody4 said:
famous no 10 said:

Is Clichy fit right now? And is he seen as capable of replacing Cole?

Clichy is injured right now (when exactly he is fit, I never know) and will miss the start of season, and hopefully will be back around October

evilwoody4

NIPOLOPO said:
evilwoody4 said:
famous no 10 said:

Is Clichy fit right now? And is he seen as capable of replacing Cole?

Clichy is injured right now (when exactly he is fit, I never know) and will miss the start of season, and hopefully will be back around October

Cheers for the info mate.

Gooner83

67275qr8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom