• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jidex

Gooner83 said:
67275qr8.jpg

hilarious!

anesumachoko

whilist money talks in thape footballing world people seem to think chelsea always have things going their way of which the contigent at arsenal might just want to stick one over chelsea.People site sheva as pararells to cole but milan and chelsea were not in the same leauge and had probably excellent relationships than they have with arsenal.I have a feeling that if we give in the russian guy might want to get to our most important signing in the history of the club (wenger) after the portugues egomanic(mourinho) fails to bring european glory

KlurgsSporg

i hope cole just goes soon if he doesnt want to play let the little **** **** off ive lost me patientce with him talking about loyalty like he knows what that is Fergie was right to get rid of Stam for slagging off and so should Wenger £25mill to spend and Clichy back end of this year

i just hope we beat chelsea in our spanking stadium and win the title... cole can break his ****ing leg as soon as he is gone for all i care money grabbing little ****e

LeRon

This thread is hilarious! Wonder if the **** has seen it? Or even knows how we all feel? Christ, I reckon Roy Keane would be more welcome............ :wink:

Oracleg

"If Ashley is going to be sold he will be informed and if he is staying then he will be informed of that as well," he said. "Ashley is under contract to Arsenal, so who do you think will decide what happens to him?"

I'd love it if Wenger makes him rot in the reserves, make him lose his England place and then sell him off in Jan.

JMT

if i sign up for arsenal tv..... will i get it for one month only? and what games will i see?

qs

Established Member
LeRon said:
This thread is hilarious! Wonder if the **** has seen it? Or even knows how we all feel? Christ, I reckon Roy Keane would be more welcome............ :wink:

Speak for yourself. I began thinking if there was any player I hated more than Cole, and there was.... Roy "the biggest scumbag ever to grace the game" Keane.

lijo47

If cole left us then we would be short on left backs
Clichy is injured till october that would leave us with flamini and hoyte and cygan(please not him)
:?

qs

Established Member
lijo47 said:
Clichy is injured till october that would leave us with flamini and hoyte and cygan(please not him)

So what. You could buy plenty of left backs with £20m.

The Cole situation has gone beyond the rediculous.

The club are sending him on his way he's demanding to leave.

Ratinho

Established Member
lijo47 said:

Yeah, Cole's never gonna play for the club again, and rightly so, we're just as short on left backs if he stays.

And he won't stay obviously.

Arsenal are doing the right thing. You don't haggle with a club with the money Chelsea have. You set a price, and if they don't pay it he goes elswhere and you negotiate with them.

And Wenger won't replace, he'll probably sign Elliasu and promote from within. Before you start, no it's probably not the right thing to do, but it's what will happen.

qs

Established Member
Id actually prefer he promoted Clichy to first choice LB and then got someone in who can cover LB and CB. Gallas would be ideal but he's unlikely so bring in someone else who wont be first choice in either position but will be first to cover either.

Everyone needs a to play at some stage and LCichy deserves it now.

qs

Established Member
That could be a problem alright.

He was injured last season but he was mostly alright before that wasnt he? Once he truly gets over this injury hopefully he'll be alright.

Harding

ok Flamini done alright at LB last season.....but despite Cole's consitent acts of ungratefullness and ****ness....we cannot sale him unless we are 100% sure we can replace him with a decent LB. Sols gone and If cole leaves and the deffence is not bolstered then we are moving backwards in terms of streghening our side arent we? ok we got great talent like Senderos, Djourou, Hoyte, Eboue and Traore coming through but out of all of them great youngsters i only believe that Eboue and Senderos are really ready for the big time, and Senderos is injured!

To sumarise my panicking:

Cole=All but ****ed off
Sol=Gone
Senderos=Injured
Clichy=Injured
Lauren=Injured

I got one of my posts rated a Thumbs down about a month ago because i said that senderos, clichy and lauren would all be injured and that signing trabelsi (who can play CB) would be a good move.....it dosent look such a bad move now does it...considdering he would come on a free.

Despite my worries about the deffence, i believe we have the Goalie, Midfield and Attack to mount a title challenge this season, but when you compare our deffence to the likes of Liverpools, Chelskis and Man utd....we just cant match them.

I promise you all i am not bashing arsenal at all, i love the club with all my heart i am just telling it the way i see all of it, its my opinion and nothing else.

Comeon you arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom