"Ask Andrei" Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by RC8, May 21, 2009.

1. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

Don is clever, the more questions you put, the bigger chance of him choosing one of them is.

I like the last one, I do believe some of the players read this site. It would be a huge surprise for me if some of them didn´t tell him about the Llama thing yet.

So seconded: "Did you know that online Gooners have nicknamed you 'the Llama'?" You know you want to answer this.

Mine is: If you didn´t sign for Arsenal, what would be the lucky team you would go to? (assuming that you wouldn´t want to stay at Zenit of course)

2. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Surely not Wenger, he would have jumped into the Thames after reading some of Biggus's posts... :lol:

Cesc would have had a nice chat via PMs with Jani the Gooner, for sure. :D

3. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

This, this, this. It's eating me up inside. I simply must know. Awesome player, awesome animal. I even contemplated getting a shirt with his number and "LLAMA" on the back at one point.

4. ivansen

ivansen New Member

Which of the really young ones, 18 and under, impress you the most in training? Who do you expect to step up to the first team squad next season?

5. Feanor

Feanor New Member

How is the morale of the team and what is the team's outlook for next season? Does the team feel they can win anything with the players on the team right now?

6. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

I'd like to see you play on the left side of midfield in the long term, are you against such an idea?

Do you believe that with you playing behind him, Robin van Persie can win the golden boot next season?

7. xcdude24

xcdude24 New Member Trusted

Is Eboue really as funny as everyone says he is?

8. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

That´s for real?

9. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

Andrei,

I have heard that more aggregate rather than more sand makes a better concrete mix. Does it make it more durable or more brittle? ... I always get the 2 mixed up. What do you think?

I would like to pave my drive before the Summmer is over.

Yours Web.

10. AliBabaBrewer

AliBabaBrewer New Member

Why ARE you surrounded by children in that picture in the Caption Competition thread?

11. bojed

bojed AM Resident Joker #1 Trusted

Hi Andrei.

I'm a guy and happily married.

My question is, have you seen 2 girls and 1 cup?

Thanks.

12. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Do you or any other Gunners read this forum?

13. Muharraqawi

Muharraqawi New Member

Did you use to have a nickname at Zenit? If so what was it?

14. 32inchVerticalLeap

32inchVerticalLeap New Member

Hi Andrey, a few queries.

1. Can you smell what the Rock is Cooking?

2. Can you believe it's not butter.

15. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Err wasn't that a team photo?

16. Zico

Zico New Member Elite

Is it true you are demanding a pay rise as in this article?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1186966/Arsenal-striker-Arshavin-demands-huge-pay-rise---taxman-takes-half-80k-week.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/foo ... -week.html</a>

A speck of advice, my dear Andrei: the Arsenal fans will turn on you in the upcoming season, unless you score 30 goals and hand out 20 assists. You better stop asking for more money if you don't want to be a Judas figure around here.

17. True Gooner

True Gooner New Member Elite

Dear Andrei,

Who the **** is Diaby sleeping with?

Cheers

TG

18. DaGunners

DaGunners New Member

^^^I can answer that one: Wenger.

Why else would he keep Abou around?

19. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

Ivana Humpalot once said "You know how we keep warm in Russia?...We play chess"

Is this true?

20. dmi3_rus

dmi3_rus New Member

Hi everyone. First off, apologies for my absence, I was away and did not have proper internet access.
    The season is now over, but Andrey agreed to answer another batch of questions before he goes on holidays.
    There hasn't really been much activity in the thread and I slightly struggled to find good questions, but this is the provisional list. As always, please put forward your suggestions and comments.

1. Is the atmosphere in the arsenal dressing room before a match a lively and fun one or a serious one?
    2. What about the support at the Emirates? What's the difference to Zenit?
    3. Whos the funniest player at arsenal?
    4. Who's the best dressed at Arsenal?
    5. Do Arsenal players read internet forums?

Regards,
    Dmitry