• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Ask Andrei" Thread

dbig

Well, I doubt he'll answer some of these but...

How long do you plan to stay if you don't win any trophies?

How many of the youth players have impressed you and do you think they'll make a breakthrough before you leave?

What positions do you play in training and who are your favourite partners?

Any regrets Barca bought Hleb and you had to come here?

Who do you think possesses the most intelligent play and best technique in our squad?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
In some ways i hope he doesnt get alot of our questions.

How long do you plan to stay here with us not winning trophies?

Any regrets about coming here?

What will you do if wenger doesnt spend? etc.....

I fully agree with the issues we all find with our club, but i dont want the voice of the fans to quiz him in a tone that suggests he got a raw deal, or come to a club that cant hack it.
Be that as it may, he is only human, and fielding these type of questions from the clubs own fans surely has to have a mental build up, especially when combined with some of the punditry and press comments.

ivansen

I'm also very curious about whether the players read, or even post, on internet forums.

And who does he think is the best youth prospects we have, and how does he rate them?

sabret00the

Established Member
dmi3_rus said:
Hi everyone. First off, apologies for my absence, I was away and did not have proper internet access.
The season is now over, but Andrey agreed to answer another batch of questions before he goes on holidays.
There hasn't really been much activity in the thread and I slightly struggled to find good questions, but this is the provisional list. As always, please put forward your suggestions and comments.

1. Is the atmosphere in the arsenal dressing room before a match a lively and fun one or a serious one?
2. What about the support at the Emirates? What's the difference to Zenit?
3. Whos the funniest player at arsenal?
4. Who's the best dressed at Arsenal?
5. Do Arsenal players read internet forums?

Regards,
Dmitry
6. I'd like to see you play on the left side of midfield in the long term, are you against such an idea?

7. Do you believe that with you playing behind him, Robin van Persie can win the golden boot next season?

dbig

RandomHero84 said:
In some ways i hope he doesnt get alot of our questions.

How long do you plan to stay here with us not winning trophies?

Any regrets about coming here?

What will you do if wenger doesnt spend? etc.....

I fully agree with the issues we all find with our club, but i dont want the voice of the fans to quiz him in a tone that suggests he got a raw deal, or come to a club that cant hack it.
Be that as it may, he is only human, and fielding these type of questions from the clubs own fans surely has to have a mental build up, especially when combined with some of the punditry and press comments.

Sorry. Was saying it in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. I'm counting on Dmitry and his sense of humour to help filter out the questions. :)

They'll probably look like this:

How many of the youth players have impressed you and do you think they'll make a breakthrough?

What positions do you play in training and who are your favourite partners?

Who do you think possesses the most intelligent play and best technique in our squad?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@Dmitri

Check Farrukh's question in the lobby

quote : Do you the history of Arsenal? Who is the player you love best... I think that his question

morpho

Established Member
the website that you are talking about is the arshavin.com site? couldnt understand if it was the official site or not... if so, can you please tell us when it will be translated into english, Dmitry?

dmi3_rus

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the delay, Andrey was quite busy sorting things out in St. Petersburg, but we finally got the answers, please see below (these will be posted on Andrey's official website a bit later). Once again the credit goes to his website administration.

===========================================
Exclusively for Arsenal-Mania.

1. Is the atmosphere in the arsenal dressing room before a match a lively and fun one or a serious one?
A.A: I like the atmosphere in our dressing room. We always have some music playing, guys feel quite at ease. Someone's getting a massage, others are playing with the football, we joke with each other. It's very comfortable and cozy in our dressing room.

2. What about the support at the Emirates? What's the difference to Zenit?
A.A. The main difference? That would be the language ;)) What else? In St. Petersburg the ground has a capacity of 20 thousands, whereas Arsenal's has 60 thousands. There are far more banners in St. Petersburg, Zenit's supporters prepare a unique performance for every game. Sometimes they make banners that cover one or two sectors completely with a few thousands fans taking part.
What are the similarities? Players feel the incredible support and love of the fans at both stadiums. And of course it serves as extra inspiration for us to play well. It feels great when supporters appreciate our work.
We play for you.

3. Whos the funniest player at arsenal? Who's the best dressed at Arsenal?
A.A.: It's hard for me to tell, I don't know English well enough yet. English humour is quite refined :), it's still difficult to understand for me. Who's the best dressed? Song!

4. Did any of Arsenal's young players impress you in training?
Jack Wilshere and (Kieran) Gibbs

Sometimes.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Cheers for that Dmi3.

They musn't read A-M or half the squad would have topped themselves by now...:lol:

TomasCR

Established Member
Well when he says sometimes, he means every ****in' day. You do remember the picture don't you? What do you think he was doing! :wink:

progman07

Established Member
No wonder why the whole team lacks so much confidence. One minute on A-M is well enough to kill your confidence, nevermind checking it "sometimes". :lol:

taylor314gh

AliBabaBrewer said:
TomasCR said:
Well when he says sometimes, he means every f*n' day. You do remember the picture don't you? What do you think he was doing! :wink:

What the hell is the power drill looking thing by the computer!?

looks like a paint sprayer to me... maybe we should ask him :wink:

banduan

Established Member
AliBabaBrewer said:
TomasCR said:
Well when he says sometimes, he means every f*n' day. You do remember the picture don't you? What do you think he was doing! :wink:

What the hell is the power drill looking thing by the computer!?

What? she looks too knackered to look anything like a power drill

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I'm glad Song was the best dressed, if it was Cesc, Ade, or Almunia I would have despaired!

Good stuff, Dmi3.

graham_ka

Established Member
graham_ka said:
You should ask Andrey if he ever gets on Arsenal Mania and reads the forums, and if any other players that do the same... Also you should ask him to throw up a the shhhh!(quite the crowd) finger sign that he's famous for with the slide to the corner flag, next time he scores an important goal, so we know he's giving some love to the Arsenal Mania Forum Crew. :wink: :D

dmi3_rus said:
Sometimes.

He asked my question! I wanted him to exclusively mention Arsenal Mania, but internet forums works as well. Pretty dry answer though, I'm sure players peak on Mania from time to time, since we're such astute followers of the game. Hopefully he pulls the corner flag slide so we really know Mania is the players choice as well :)

Top Bottom